DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK TEN

Dolfan in NYC

Andrew Luck out 2-6 weeks. Lacerated kidney & ab muscle tear. Ouch.

Please come now I think I'm falling

I'm holding on to all I think is safe

It seems I found the road to nowhere

And I'm trying to escape

I yelled back when I heard thunder

But I'm down to one last breath

And with it let me say, let me say

Hold me now

I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking

Maybe six feet ain't so far down

*pushes Burgundy off the edge* Don't worry there's a crash pad and it's only a 3 foot fall. Hasselbeck will guide you to the promised land. And it is about time for the Panthers to lose 8 in a row.

*pushes Burgundy off the edge* Don't worry there's a crash pad and it's only a 3 foot fall. Hasselbeck will guide you to the promised land. And it is about time for the Panthers to lose 8 in a row.

Yes, feed on the hate. Let it consume you. Let the hate inspire you.

And Green Bay will still be in trouble.

• Like 1

OK, goddamnit.  Enough talking good about the Raiders or you all will jinx things.  Sheesh, has that past almost 15 years taught you nothing?

That fucking Jack Del Rio...yeah fuck him.

There.  Was that so hard?  

• Like 1

I can't say enough good things about Amari Cooper.  That young man has it all and he's gonna be a stud in the league for the next decade or so.  The AFC West is going to hear Carr to Cooper in their nightmares.

In other Carolina related news, Cam Newton is your NFC defensive offensive player of the week.  According to the media, I was under the impression we have no offensive players in Carolina.

I can't say enough good things about Amari Cooper.  That young man has it all and he's gonna be a stud in the league for the next decade or so.  The AFC West is going to hear Carr to Cooper in their nightmares.

In other Carolina related news, Cam Newton is your NFC defensive offensive player of the week.  According to the media, I was under the impression we have no offensive players in Carolina.

You're not wrong but everyone is blinded by WR1 Ted Ginn, WR2 Philly Brown WR3 Devin Funchess. Hard to get past that.

I swear to God, if anything happens to Amari now...Grrrrr.

• Like 1

PFT is saying that the Colts are trying to talk Jason Campbell out of retirement

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk  12m12 minutes ago

Per source, Colts are trying to lure QB Jason Campbell to unretire. He played for Browns the year Rob Chudzinski was the team's head coach.

Did you hear him on the LeBatard show last year?  The entire interview was one question, "What would you be doing if you were in the NFL right now?"  His answer, "Dominating."  They laughed and just hung up the phone.

PFT is saying that the Colts are trying to talk Jason Campbell out of retirement

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 12m12 minutes ago

Per source, Colts are trying to lure QB Jason Campbell to unretire. He played for Browns the year Rob Chudzinski was the team's head coach.

Jeff George is still available and he's got a history with the Colts...
  • Like 1

Wasn't JaMarcus trying to make a comeback?

Fun fact - Jamarcus is the only #1 overall pick in the last 40 years other than Bo Jackson to play less than 5 years in the NFL. And only Billy Sims spent exactly 5 years in the NFL. And both Bo & Billy retired because of injury. In other words, Jamarcus is the only #1 pick in the last 40 years to be so bad that he washed out of the league in less than 6 years.

I can't say enough good things about Amari Cooper. That young man has it all and he's gonna be a stud in the league for the next decade or so. The AFC West is going to hear Carr to Cooper in their nightmares.

I mean, I'm with you, but it's kinda nice to hear people being positive about them. I'm still worried in going to wake up and we'll actually be 0-8 with Matt Schaub at QB or something.