DVDVR Message Board

NBA 2015-16 - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

The Heat don't really have the assets to make it worthwhile.  They can't trade a first-rounder until 2020 and they don't have good young players aside from Winslow.

Boston could put together a pretty interesting package centered around David Lee and picks.

If it makes you feel better, they lost on a half court shot by Matt Barnes earlier this year. Worse, he didn't even need to shoot from half, since there was still 1.2 seconds left after it went in.

Can I just talk about how goddamn frustrated I am with Dallas?  One minute, we've got a kickass looking squad, and the next minute they are laying an egg.  This could easily be a 50 win team if they got their shit together and played with some consistency,  Dirk, Zaza, D-Will, Powell and Felton have been great, everyone else has made me want to pull my hair out.  As it stands, it's definitely looking like a .500 squad unless something changes.

Isn't that where they were projected to be? If they were consistently great they wouldn't be the players they are. Carlisle can only get sone much out of those guys.

Actually, most projections had them as a 30 win team. The idiots at SBNation had them last in the conference. I should be happy with .500 all things considered, but I know they could be more.

Iman Shumpert delivered his daughter on the floor of his bathroom, tied off the umbilical cord with headphones, and named her Iman Shumpert Jr because he is the hero we need.

What a baddumbass.

FTFY.

Unless he was in the middle of the god damned jungle, why does he not have his wife/girlfriend/whatever delivering a baby in a hospital with a friggin' doctor? So much could have gone wrong it's not even funny. 

She didn't know she was in labor until she was crowning. He was receiving instructions on the phone.

Yeah the baby beat the EMTs by 5 minutes.

why does he not have his wife/girlfriend/whatever delivering a baby in a hospital with a friggin' doctor?

Dr. Dre made the assist.

• Like 2

Actually, most projections had them as a 30 win team. The idiots at SBNation had them last in the conference. I should be happy with .500 all things considered, but I know they could be more.

Doing better than I expected. Still have had  the easiest schedule up to this point. Also are 2-8 against .500 teams so wouldn't be surprised if there is a collapse.