DVDVR Message Board

2015 NCAAF: WEEK ONE

Dolfan in NYC

Games start next weekend, but, screw it, the AP top 25 came out, so it's time to bring back... 

RANKINGZ~!

#1   3b1f19ee63cc75f77d2e24133bd2fe7d.jpg

#2 ecaef3f5cb858203a4427084c3db366e.jpg

#3 elephant-20841.gif

#4 5ee9293e722068ffed41523654241e98.jpg

#5 leonidas-death.jpg

Here's the rest: http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings/_/poll/1

• Like 1

Not in a public forum like that, no. But the tales of Kiffin's drunken carousing around Tuscaloosa are legendary.

It's so bad, Saban assigned him a handler for when he's out in public to keep him out of the news.

Shit, we may need to kick off a 2015 NCAA Stupidity Thread with Steve Sarkisian leading the way.

Steve "Somehow my team will lose at least 4 games along the way but EVERYBODY ELSE SUCKS" Sarkisian.

*hiccup*

It's a piss field. I suppose that beats smurf turf and the blood of the chosen? Let's see, Badgers schedule *checks* Well, we're 0-1 by default I see.

Most of the kids they sign don't have any extra money from any source as it is unless they were solidly middle class to begin with. Even kids on scholarships can't afford stupid shit like that since they're not allowed to earn a fucking living and the ones in massive debt from student loans is even worse. Johnny Football would have had no trouble of course.

Fowler's one step away from the ignore button for insulting fantastic former Winnipeg Blue Bomber head coach Mike Riley.

I hate when coaches I like end up on teams I despise. Between Riley at Nebraska and Rex Ryan with the Bills, this has been a bad year.