DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 8/13/15

victor

I know it violates some sort of Vince mandate to not have the two black teams feud, but the neverending New Day-PTP war needs to end.  I enjoy both teams - New Day is killing it right now - but Big E and Titus need to be kept far apart.  Big E is done no favors by being in the ring with Titus.  Watching them lock up just reminds me that Titus is a hoss and Big E is more of a full-gown Shetland pony.

It was good IMO.  Not quite as good as their match on Raw from a couple weeks ago, but definitely worth a look.

I like Wyatt a lot and haven't soured on him as some have, but Harper is the one with the real creep factor. If I ever saw that dude in a dark alley, I'd wet myself before dying from fear.

• Like 1

It was good IMO.  Not quite as good as their match on Raw from a couple weeks ago, but definitely worth a look.

I like Wyatt a lot and haven't soured on him as some have, but Harper is the one with the real creep factor. If I ever saw that dude in a dark alley, I'd wet myself before dying from fear.

tumblr_nehv2xk9qc1rnjfjfo4_r1_400.gif

I also like Bray Wyatt but Luke Harper even more so. Harper's great and deserves a big push. Wyatt Family shouldn't have broken up in the first place.

• Like 1

You have no idea why WWE are using a popular actor who loves wrestling on one of their biggest shows of the year?

Its more that I don't know who the fuck the guy is. Does he really have the entree of a Tyson or a Trump, or even a Hugh Jackman? It seems like they're kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel, like getting some USA Network star to participate. Maybe it's just me. Green Arrow could be massively popular but I wouldn't know because I don't watch network TV.

CW isn't a powerhouse by any standards, but Arrow seems to have a solid following, particularly with the coveted young adult crowd.  More importantly, however, is Stephen Amell's genuine interest in wrestling and training to where he'll probably put on a good show.  If it works out, I could seem them using him every so often and it benefiting both sides.

Harper's KotR promos about ruling in an iron throne made of barbwire and bringing a kingdom of darkness upon the WWE when he was solo convinced me that he was an eviler character than Wyatt could ever be. I mean, Bray is just a demon spirit possessing Husky Harris...Harper's a dude that's actually evil and fucking nuts.

All those years as a long haul truck driver warped his brain.

Harper's KotR promos about ruling in an iron throne made of barbwire and bringing a kingdom of darkness upon the WWE when he was solo convinced me that he was an eviler character than Wyatt could ever be. I mean, Bray is just a demon spirit possessing Husky Harris...Harper's a dude that's actually evil and fucking nuts.

Now I want to see Harper with a Joy Ride gimmick and doing promos while driving an 18-wheeler across the desert.

And Jesus Jones, that New Day video.  HELP ME STAND, HELP ME STAND!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harper's KotR promos about ruling in an iron throne made of barbwire and bringing a kingdom of darkness upon the WWE when he was solo convinced me that he was an eviler character than Wyatt could ever be. I mean, Bray is just a demon spirit possessing Husky Harris...Harper's a dude that's actually evil and fucking nuts.

It's all that meth keeping him awake and banging lot lizards.

I'm going to hate when Team BAD breaks up.  I want them to run roughshod over the entire roster with either song by Trina or Michael Jackson as their background music.

That inevitable B.A.D. break up is gonna be a dark day for me.

Sasha on Team BAD is like Anthony Davis on the Pelicans. The team may be surprisingly fun with cast-offs and re-treads filling some roles, but they're both destined to be all-time greats and clearly deserve more.

Girl's gonna push 'em all out the way.

CW isn't a powerhouse by any standards, but Arrow seems to have a solid following, particularly with the coveted young adult crowd. More importantly, however, is Stephen Amell's genuine interest in wrestling and training to where he'll probably put on a good show. If it works out, I could seem them using him every so often and it benefiting both sides.

And apparently the Arrow social media feeds are full of people saying that they're going to take advantage of the network deal and subscribe just to see that match.

Remember, and I say this as an old guy who's out of touch with a lot of shit, just because you never heard of something doesn't mean it's not huge.

• Like 1

Darren Young has one of the best punches in WWE right now.

Naomi and Charlotte are crazy athletic I could image since Sasha is probably the biggest wrestling nerd I the lockeroom Naomi is going to be exposed to alot of different types of wrstling tapes much like Brie and Nikki Bella has because of Bryan  

& Its surreal to me that Neville was been across the ring from the Champ 2 weeks in a Row and he has a high profile match at SummerSlam who ever thinks he isnt in a good spot is delusional

I know alot less people watch Smackdown than Raw but to me Smackdown is like a 2 hour ROH tv much me degestible than Raw which has been good too lately but its too long ofcoarse

Brad Maddox has had one of the weirdest WWE careers.

He also looks like this now:

quk1EhQJ.jpg

Good to see Colby Corino in WWE.
If Colby gained weight, got cut, was blonde, was good looking, and had charisma and tights.

Otherwise, mirror images.

That's joke that and the gear and bleached hair.

Brad Maddox has had one of the weirdest WWE careers.

He also looks like this now:

quk1EhQJ.jpg

Good to see Colby Corino in WWE.
If Colby gained weight, got cut, was blonde, was good looking, and had charisma and tights.

Otherwise, mirror images.

That's joke that and the gear and bleached hair.

thatsthejoke.jpg

• Like 1