DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Also, this was when I first started, I'm Franklin, at the first house, and I'm just walking outside getting a feel for how it controls. I'm jamming on the jump button and laughing at the quasi-realistic physics. I climb up onto a hedge then inadvertently jump onto two people sitting on their porch. This kills them because money pops out. Cops are alerted. I think I can just hide inside the "safe house". WRONG. That is when I learned the pigs will come into your goddamned house. They is dogged.I've got maybe 12 hours in and I'm at the submarine deal. Well, I mean, I don't know how to gauge progress. I thought I was looking for spaceship parts and then I find a tiny fragment of a serial killer confession.I also want more of these Lester missions so I can do more insider trading.Some games I hold back on just so I make sure they last. I'm probably making a mistake by not drinking in as much as I can every chance I get with this motherfucker.Goddamn game is a Goddamned madman.

• Like 1

The classic rock and the alternative radio are shits. SHITS! On the other hand the Pop radio, that I mostly ignored in the other games, is really good.

Is there a point for Michael's therapy sessions or is it just fluff?

Had a great time with Chop on the beach, then I decided to some diving so I sent him home and got bit by a shark shortly after.

edit: some typo bullshit.

Spent what I was assuming was the final mission worrying that my choice would rebound onto me a la the GTA IV ending. Not gonna say anything else about it.

I'll just say that C is the true ending. A, and B come off like "What If's?".

Speaking of GTA Online (and this might have already been posted but I am not really reading the thread for fear of spoilers)

Game Informer had a long writeup of what to expect

I should not have read that article.  10/1 seems so far away and I am so ready to rob a liquor store now with Fresh and AstroBoy..

R*'s Pick Your Parents Character Gen sounds like something Peter Molyneux would come up with.

Dudes, don't forget to send Friend requests to Crew Members that own the same console as you.  Fresh and I are already Friends and I am going to send Cliff_Hanger a Friend Request via XBox.com. 

Love discovering new music. Already got Spotify in full effect thanks to WorldWide, FlyLo and Mirror Park radio stations.

Anyone heard the whole Trevor is a hipster speech that Michael gives? Hilarious! Especially since my Trevor is rocking a huge beard with the flannel shirt and tattoos.

Hey, we're up to sixteen members on our crew! We get a badge or something if we hit 25 members.

I wonder how many dudes we will have on each console? 

I am envious of everyone's playtime. My duty shift for the exercise with USARPAC and the Japanese SDF runs from 1800 - 0400. 

The only thing I want to do when i get home is sleep and the only thing I want to do after I get up is eat and go back to bed.

Don't forget to share your profiles with Friends / Crew Members.

I am torn between a random desire to have a female character for GTAO and a belief that the world will be choking on underdressed female toons created by dudes who want to take them to the Unicorn and crank the weasel.

I'll probably go female when I get online, though to be fair, I always play female when given the option since Mass Effect.

I thought about going female, but I think I would stand out more to so what I always do in online game, BRIGHT pink clothes. Seriously, you should see how awesome Trevor's truck looks right now in my colors. It's the most adorable psychopathmobile on the road.

• Like 1

I thought about going female, but I think I would stand out more to so what I always do in online game, BRIGHT pink clothes. Seriously, you should see how awesome Trevor's truck looks right now in my colors. It's the most adorable psychopathmobile on the road.

Let's all go pink and totally roll as the GTA Online Hart Foundation.

Let's all go pink and totally roll as the GTA Online Hart Foundation.
Gimmick infringement!!!