DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2014-15 Regular Season - 2nd Half

ChesterCopperpot

Everything is happening. Prigioni to HOU, KJ McDaniels to HOU, ISAIAH THOMAS to BOS.

lol, Woj: "Good lord."

edit:

Sources: As part of Brandon Knight trade, Milwaukee gets Michael Carter-Williams, Tyler Ennis and Miles Plumlee.

Wow.

MCW to the Bucks!  WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

I really hate giving up Knight for the Bucks, but apparently they didn't want to pay him in the offseason.  MCW/Ennis/Plumlee is a decent haul, I guess.

Don't worry, the Sixers are going to draft an entire new team in 2016.

More details on Suns/Heat trade from Woj:

Source: Miami sends Danny Granger, Norris Cole, Shawne Williams, Jordan Hamilton and two first-round picks to the Suns for Dragic brothers.

But Williams ends up going to the Pelicans. Man, NBA trades are so complex these days. At least it's better than the NHL where next to no trades happen.

Did Phoenix just get sick of both Isiah and Dragic and tell them both to screw off? Makes sense.

So the Sixers parlayed a second round pick on a one-year deal into another second-round pick PLUS a guy who could break out if he was on a team that could give him minutes? Canaan's like the best D-League player of all-time but on a loaded team. He'll at least hold the fort down the rest of the year. I loved KJ and his insane dunks but he's a ways away and could have gone anywhere else in the off-season. Hinkie will probably boost Canaan's stats and flip him somewhere else.

Then they flipped last year's 11th pick in MCW for what's very likely going to become an even better pick from the Lakers either this year or next? I was getting really used to having MCW in my life on a daily basis but he can't shoot.

I think that's what they did?

Here's a list of what the Sixers have coming in the next few years draft wise.

They could very likely have this year, if the standings and ping pong balls fall the right way:

The 1st, 6th, 11th, 19th first round picks plus five second round picks. And two of those are Minnesota and Orlando, which should be good picks.