DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.49

Dolfan in NYC

I like New England's approach so far.

It's the same short paint have that Sender couldn't get rolling with last year, but it's what New England does as opposed to Denver who lived more of a multi level attack in the paint have.

Plus Blunt is looking pretty good.

Guys the Fish Bowl is the only authentic counter-programming.

The Puppy Bowl and the Kitten Bowl have gotten so bloated with pre-game shows, talking heads, commercial tie-ins, video packages, fan cams, and interviews.  It's just not about the game anymore.

Meanwhile the Fish Bowl is literally a fish bowl sitting there in front of some cows.

KEEP THE FAITH FISHBOWL!!!!!

Danny Trejo and Steve Buscemi in a commercial that looks to be specifically calling for piranesi? Amazing

I did enjoy that no one bothers to even just give Jan a fucking candy bar.

I know the game is on now, but tomorrow I better get a deep break down of that commercial dammit.

Danny Trejo and Steve Buscemi in a commercial that looks to be specifically calling for piranesi? Amazing

I did enjoy that no one bothers to even just give Jan a fucking candy bar.

I know the game is on now, but tomorrow I better get a deep break down of that commercial dammit.

The break down is this:  "If you take Marcia Brady out, make sure to get her dinner before you park at Makeout Lane, unless you kind of wanna try something different."

• Like 1