DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.49

Dolfan in NYC

So I drive up to a McDonalds and at random they will be like "care to pay with a hug or selfie?"   I don't get it.  

GRONK'D

So many people are going to throw fits when they are asked to pay for their mcnuggets with money.  This is going to be fantastic.

So I drive up to a McDonalds and at random they will be like "care to pay with a hug or selfie?"   I don't get it.  

GRONK'D

The promotion lasts until Valentines Day, according to the commercial.

So they're basically going to stop accepting your love as currency on the love holiday.

I approve of this hilariously cruel coincidence

• Like 1

We are going to break a record on commercials using people with prosthetic legs to sell something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH MEDICAL PROSTHETICS.

They have replaced CGI talking babies and old ladies doing Tai Chi I guess as the most marketable kind of people.

GRONK'D

So they're basically going to stop accepting your love as currency on the love holiday.

And if anyone needs a hug, it's someone who is going to McDonald's on Valentine's Day.

• Like 6

GRONK'D

The sad part is I won't have any Valentine's Day plans this year and then I'll roll up to McDonalds and they'll be like "nah.."  .  That's rough.

We are going to break a record on commercials using people with prosthetic legs to sell something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH MEDICAL PROSTHETICS.

But...but...Microsoft helps people walk! WHAT DID STEVE JOBS EVER DO FOR ANYBODY?!

*Beside giving them the ability to put the Pixies entire discography on a device they can clip on their shirt.