DVDVR Message Board

NHL - December 2014

Dolfan in NYC

Hope Minnesota appreciates their free point tonight. Third goal never went in the net, and they never bothered replaying the damned goal. At least justice was served when the Jets scored in overtime, on the classic "shoot it hard over the net, bounce off the glass, off the top of the net, then off the back of the goalie's head and into the net" play.

• Like 1

This is quite possibly the most ridiculous goal I've ever seen in my life. If you have some time, I highly recommend watching the entire thing.

http://i.imgur.com/RNkmuNI.webm

I scored a goal almost exactly like this once.

I was asleep, and having a dream about scoring the greatest fucking goal. Everyone liked me.

• Like 2

Jordan Staal is set to return to the Canes lineup tomorrow.

Right now this team is in 29th place. We've got a good shot at McDavid and Eichel, two players whose talent and hype can help get a fanbase that is disinterested and frustrated back into the team.

So I'm calling it right now, Jordan Staal will provide a spark and this team will finish in 23rd place and not even sniff at Eichel or McDavid.

Fucking Hurricanes.

• Like 1

So, I leave for dinner at the first intermission with the Panthers-Leafs game being 0-0.  I come back and somehow they both up 10 goals in 2 periods, including 4 unanswered by Florida in the 3rd. 

I think there's a good future for this team.