DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK THIRTEEN

paragon11

Right now, the Seahawks have the 5th seed over Detroit based on the 4th tiebreaker (record against common opponents) which leads to the kind of insane point that, right now, the difference between 5 and 6 is going to 5-7 Atlanta or 9-3 Philly.

(Dallas is behind both Seattle and Detroit on the third tie break, conference record.)

If I can get a gif of Brady saying fuck 3 times when we got that 1st down that would be great.

EmbellishedAcceptableAfricanporcupine.gi

Thank you! Tried replacing Bubbles but the file was too big so Bubbles stays. I'm hoping Green Bay will have rapped up the division by Week 17 so the game isn't for the bye week or a division spot.

I don't know who is more inconsolable:  Me after the Steelers loss to the Saints or Rippa after the Giant's loss to the Jaguars.

Probably me since this loss will probably kill our postseason hopes and the rest of the schedule does not look friendly.

It was nice to see Ike Taylor back wasn't it.  I mean that secondary really his "greatness" to put them over the top.  Ike Taylor is basically the DeAngelo Hall of the AFC.  He will put some solid performances out there but you can never trust him as a primary cover guy week after week.   I mean seriously Kenny Stills?  <_<