DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK NINE

Dolfan in NYC

The Vikings are an infuriating team to attempt to root for. I don't know how Gonzo does it every week.

They love to commit penalties on 3rd down

Yeah when the Packers played them earlier in the season they set some NFL record against them on 3rd downs conversions highest % or some such.

I know Cleveland is hanging with all the big boys in the AFC North but they really need to pull the trigger on JF. Hoyer isn't terrible but he practically defines "game manager." Johnny will make more mistakes but that team needs some sort of spark.

• Like 1

I know Cleveland is hanging with all the big boys in the AFC North but they really need to pull the trigger on JF. Hoyer isn't terrible but he practically defines "game manager." Johnny will make more mistakes but that team needs some sort of spark.

No matter how well they play this year, the Browns aren't going to win the division or get a wild card. I'd rather JFF take his lumps this year and they figure out what they have.

Miami dominating the Chargers is really confusing. Dolphins are just a model of average while the Chargers are so moody you have no clue what you are getting

Bill Lazor is calling a hell of a game and Tannehill has made about 5-6 big boy plays.

Miami dominating the Chargers is really confusing. Dolphins are just a model of average while the Chargers are so moody you have no clue what you are getting

Bill Lazor is calling a hell of a game and Tannehill has made about 5-6 big boy plays.

Hey remember when everyone wanted to bench Tannehill?

Good times...