DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK NINE

Dolfan in NYC

This is why I wasn't one of the people who was upset they let Romo come back into the game last Monday.  This is Brandon Weeden.  Inaccurate NFL QB.  Been throwing behind, in front of, too low, you name it all day long.  Finally caught up with him there. 

Miami is blowing out San Diego so badly CBS is now switching me to a "more competitive" game.

It's the Jets down 14 in the 4th to KC, so I am dubious about how much more competition I'm getting.

Oh Vick just got hurt and Phil Simms' kid is warming up!  This keeps getting "better"

There's another Simms kid? Good lord.

Actually I'm doubtful now.  I heard "Simms" and assumed it's Phil's kid but I realize now this kid is Matt and I was thinking of Chris who broke his spleen (?) and that was long enough ago that he's probably out of the league.

This MIGHT be a younger brother!

Oh, just showed his face/stats graphic, yeah, definitely looks like Phil's kid.

and confirmed by a Gumbel.

The Cardinals are so fake. Their record says "elite" but I know better.

They are very good.  This game should be a blowout if their receivers wouldn't have dropped so many passes.  .

Sure but the Cowboys are completely one dimensional today. Arizona keeps winning these close ugly games. I'm not counting on Carson Palmer in the playoffs. They are destined to be that 12-4 team who everyone bets against and is correct in doing so.