DVDVR Message Board

NXT SEASON 8 THREAD

RIPPA

They should give him an international art thief gimmick where he airbrushes his latest stolen paintings onto his body.

Finn Balor, cat fergalar.

Riley:  "Why does he have an old lady painted on him?"

Albert:  "That's the Mona Lisa you uncultured swine.  Her eyes follow you around the room."

Riley:  "Her eyes are painted onto his nipples.  I don't want Balor's nipples following me around."

• Like 1

They should give him an international art thief gimmick where he airbrushes his latest stolen paintings onto his body.

Finn Balor, cat fergalar.

Riley:  "Why does he have an old lady painted on him?"

Albert:  "That's the Mona Lisa you uncultured swine.  Her eyes follow you around the room."

Riley:  "Her eyes are painted onto his nipples.  I don't want Balor's nipples following me around."

Riley: Mona Lisa? Is that a new meme? Did you see the dog that looks like it's answering a phone? Hold up the amount of fingers on a one to ten scale you think Renee's tits rate today, you're blocking my view of her and I need to know. I like wrestle. I like wrestle much. I used to do wrestle but now this instead. 

• Like 1

Not bad, but not enough references to the Miz.

Riley: Mona Lisa? Is that a new meme? Did you see the dog that looks like it's answering a phone? Hold up the amount of fingers on a one to ten scale you think Renee's tits rate today, you're blocking my view of her and I need to know. I like wrestle. I like wrestle much. I used to do wrestle but now this instead. sometimes i get table for two at buffalo wild wings in case miz wants to come. he does not but i still get table because Miz likes habenero wings and I know Miz

• Like 1

Finn & Jake = Adventure Time!

Oh. Duh. 

Is...there a clip from the Hulk series that's the opposite of the one I posted?

I was waiting for this. If this was a shirtless beach volleyball play, we totally just beat Iceman and Slider.

• Like 1

Oh. Duh. 

I was waiting for this. If this was a shirtless beach volleyball play, we totally just beat Iceman and Slider.

Oh no.... which one of us is gonna smash his head on the cockpit canopy?

Oh. Duh. 

Oh no.... which one of us is gonna smash his head on the cockpit canopy?

I think they already banned him

Mojo getting beat the fuck up was hilarious. 

The wrestling wasn't that great this week (Alexa Bliss didn't quite get completely off the ground for the Belly-to-Bayley, I think), but I did enjoy the nice double-team moves from the Lucha Dragons and Hideo Itami kicking Konnor in the face. 

Bailey vs Bliss was the most adorable wrestling match ever. I'm not sure if that's good or bad lol. Breeze reminds me a lot of Ricky Morton. I love his selling, and he may be too small to cut it as a heel on the main roster. I could see him being a great baby face with the right character. Lucha Dragons have a lot of potential and the Ascension bore me.

Hopefully Carmella will turn out to be good. Enzo and Cass are so much better when they aren't wrestling and just do goofy promos. I like the story they've done with the three of them so far. It's silly, but it makes everyone stand out with insight on their backgrounds and gives them a reason to be there. And it transitioned nicely from the last feud. It goes to show how just a couple minutes a show dedicated to a low-card act can help so much, and makes you wonder why low-card guys on a 3-hour show can't get similar treament.