DVDVR Message Board

TNA NEWS and DISCUSSION THREAD

jaedmc

That sounds like a question for Manswers...

STUFFING!  POTATOES!  WHY NOT BOTH!

*EXPLOSION*

[sHOT OF GIRL WITH BIG TITS DRESSED LIKE PILGRIM SERVING STUFFING]

[sHOT OF GIRL WITH BIG TITS CARESSING POTATOES]

*EXPLOSION*

WE ASKED THIS OUT OF WORK ACTOR POSING AS A SCIENTIST FROM A MADE UP UNIVERSITY THIS QUESTION AND HERE WAS HIS ANSWER!

*EXPLOSION*

Well, both foods are high in starch content...

*EXPLOSION*

EATING 'EM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME WILL MAKE YOU FAT!

*EXPLOSION*

MANSWERS!

• Like 2

y'all thought I was messing around. Two of you are on Jaecation for 3 days. When you come back try not to respond to each other.

And don't ever. ever. ever. publicly ask for an admin to ban some one. We hate it. 

Carry on.

• Like 7

Vince Russo, everything he touched, he destroyed.

It's a shame TNA never had a place like the Impact Zone that they could actually charge money for tickets at. They never really had a home to work from.

Vince Russo is Ivan Drago?

I'm honestly shocked that Spike felt the need to respond to Vince Russo, of all people. He's so irritating that he's getting executives whom surely have better things to do (even if those things are figuring out which paid commercials to put on at 3 AM) to respond to him. 

Spike TV on VinnyRu

“I want to start by saying we enjoyed a great relationship, a very collaborative relationship with Dixie Carter and her team over the years,” said David Schwarz, the Senior Vice President of Communications with Spike TV.  “We took TNA from a late night spot on Saturday nights, doing 500,000 viewers, to a two-hour time slot that did two million viewers over time.  Spike went out of its way, not in just adhering to its contract, but above and beyond the contract.  

"We paid Hulk Hogan, we paid Eric Bischoff, with our money.  We financed many shows.  We financed U.K. shows.  We helped promote. We gave TNA a prime time slot of Thursdays from 9-11 p.m.   I think his comments are way off base.  Clearly, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.  He’s somebody who thinks more of himself than really exists.  Vince Russo never meant anything to Spike TV.  He had nothing to do with negotiations.  Nobody cares about Vince Russo at Spike TV.  Nobody cares or knows who he is.  We have a great relationship with TNA.  We went above and beyond for them, as they did for us.  Dixie helped promote our shows.  What Vince Russo is saying is complete nonsense.”

A weird response, considering what got TNA in hot water to begin with. Yes, I already know why this was stated. Do carry on. :)

Overall, Spike treated TNA better than it probably should have at times. My only gripe with them is hardly ever promoting the product. They did the same exact thing with ECW and tried with WWE. It's almost like they want wrestling on their lineup, but they don't want anyone to know about it.

WWE used to get all revenue from the commercials that aired within Raw/Heat/etc. so it was pointless to promote it outside of its timeslot.  Since moving back to USA, the revenue is now divided between WWE/Universal, which is why you see so many promos for Raw during the SVU marathons nowadays

He’s somebody who thinks more of himself than really exists....Nobody cares about Vince Russo at Spike TV...Nobody cares or knows who he is.

God Damn.  That should go on his tombstone.

As someone new to this iteration of DVDVR, can one of you please explain what "stuffing instead of potatoes" is a filter for?

I'm looking forward to the TNA campaign video featuring John Gaburick talking about Dixie Carter's accomplishments, chain smoking and then Dixie Carter creepily smiling into the camera with an "I am TNA" song playing in the background.