DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

I'd mark down Eva Marie and her brothers as the worst, for trying to convert her hubby's religion. Nattie and Summer don't like each other, and she got stuck in a car with a woman who she can't stand that questioned her marriage. Can't say I blame her too much for wanting to throw down.

Best was clearly D-Bry on the job interview, and giving Brie crap for asking Nikki for money.

so not only is Rosa a shitty wrestler but a really pushy lesbian.    

If we are suppose to believe this show, not only is it completely justified that Nikki turned on her sister but I would expect Daniel Bryan to return to the WWE and turn on Brie because  she is just as bitchy to him than her

I personally have no problem with John not wanting a stripper pole in the place.  it is way too small of a place to have all of that ass flying all over the place 

Wait one minute, who thought it was a good idea to give Eva Marie loaded weapons.   I don't trust her with people using her own two hands  

Outside of the Nattie shit, per usual, what a fun show:

Everyone wanted to hug Rosa to comment about her titties.

Jon Uso is the guy on the show. John Cena randomly pops up like a wise, old sage to state the obvious and leaves.

Trinity, Rosa and Summer talking about womanly bleeding reminded me of that one time Jon Uso got that toe infection and legion of jobbers showed up and acted like ER doctors. Some funny shit.

If you think DB and Brie are gonna get divorced over a washer and dryer, you missed the like 3 times they politely argued on the show and made up minutes later.

The RUMBLINGS~! say that Vince doesn't want to put the Divas' Title on anyone on Total Divas.  While this does mean that we won't see the championship held by...certain people(cautious editing judgment in play here), it kinda sucks that it leaves Natalya and especially Naomi out in the cold.

so not only is Rosa a shitty wrestler but a really pushy lesbian.    

Is there another kind? They get like 1000 points for a straight girl, all in the game.

The RUMBLINGS~! say that Vince doesn't want to put the Divas' Title on anyone on Total Divas.  While this does mean that we won't see the championship held by...certain people(cautious editing judgment in play here), it kinda sucks that it leaves Natalya and especially Naomi out in the cold.

It makes some sense, but I actually think it's BS and they'll build towards a Naomi title win.

It makes sense since the regulars on the TV show get the bump associated with the show while women like AJ, Paige, and others get no bump.  The title is their bump.  

Does anyone really want the Divas title on Natalya anyway? She's awful.

Best: Paige being awesome at the start of the episode. Worst: Nattie for the 2nd straight week she beats out Brie because at least Brie realized she was being a bitch then apologized to D Bry and Nikki.  

I keep wondering how Brie is supposed to be the face in all of this.  

I just hope that Total Divas has one major swerve for Brie by the end of all this.  

Best: Paige being awesome at the start of the episode. Worst: Nattie for the 2nd straight week she beats out Brie because at least Brie realized she was being a bitch then apologized to D Bry and Nikki.  

I keep wondering how Brie is supposed to be the face in all of this.  

I just hope that Total Divas has one major swerve for Brie by the end of all this.  

It's probably a combination of two things 1: She's married to Daniel everyone loves him and 2. She is the lesser of two evils when it comes to Nikki because they both are bitches at times but Nicole is a super bitch thus Brie in comparison looks like the sweet girl.