DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

I love that Brian and Brie's big reality show argument is actually a real discussion over a real issue where they don't let it get ugly and shouting names at each other instead of contrived reality show BS.

I love Brie and Bryan, period. It's almost disgusting how in love and how normal they are compared to the other cast members.  Also, last night's show really hammered home how much more gorgeous Brie is to every other diva. Like, wow.

Expecting a bigger rating for the show than the season's average. The shows focused on the Bellas usually have much better ratings than not.

I loved Brie asking Bryan "So do you think people will dance to Blitzen Trapper at the wedding?" Not a band I was expecting to be referenced on an E! reality show, although it makes sense Bryan would be into them.

You should go listen to Wild Mountain Nation, one of my favorite albums of the last decade.

Last night's part of Wrestlemania's activities was interesting. The match was suppose to be number 3 and when Mark told them it got moved it 7, they knew they were fucked. It was surprising how honest the segment came across. The wrestling events mentioned in the show have been revised to make the divas look better. But to have everyone talk about how they were in No Man's Land on the card was refreshing change of pace from the plethora of estrogen filled relationship problems.

It's the music.  That's the root of the whole rotten thing.

Just imagine for a moment a parallel world where they weren't allowed to use music on this show...or even just that particular music...that bland, screeching DJ dry heaving.

Imagine how differently they would have to write, shoot, and edit the whole thing if they had to use different music...or none at all.  Imagine how much more thoughtful they would have to be with all of that if they didn't know ahead of time it was all going to be slopped together to the bleating, beating drone of that noxious brainless cheap mascara torture music.

It has gotten to the point that I automatically fast forward during Cameron's storylines on TD.  She is literally the worst.

Me too. Only times I don't skip ahead is when she is in scenes with other cast members.

Cameron is certainly bad. Every time I hear "the bomb dot com" and "girl bye" I get a nervous tick. But Nattie seems to go out of her way to fuck with other people for no reason, like starting off the show tonight telling everyone about Nikki's wedding.

Cesaro made Total Divas, so that's cool. Emma's cameo was pretty good too.

Anybody else want a spinoff with all the non-wrestling family members? Eva's dad, Crossfit John, The Bella brother, Vinny, Naomi's dad, and Tyson's sister could make for some wacky shenanigans if you contrived some way to get them all in the same place.

Cameron is certainly bad. Every time I hear "the bomb dot com" and "girl bye" I get a nervous tick. But Nattie seems to go out of her way to fuck with other people for no reason, like starting off the show tonight telling everyone about Nikki's wedding.

Yeah I can see your point but Nattie's in ring performance helps her and I disliked Cameron a lot before the show so how she acts makes me dislike that much further.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really disappointing season opener, and the preview for the rest of the season isn't promising. Them playing up TV angles as pure shoots is unbelievably stupid, and the Rosa focus tonight didn't help anything. Titus's AW HEELLLLLL NAWWWWW was by far the best moment.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2014/09/total-divas-9-7-14-season-3-premiere.html

Screens -

8dc54b349956890.jpg

48cd97349956892.jpg

fb0573349958524.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/myzqa9uh7w7c3wnp19pxlyjtikinaytx