DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Rosa has been there 8 freaking years?  I assume she meant including NXT?

She has yet to find a good look.

People talked about JTG's methods of avoiding being fired. I'm more interested in Rosa's.

She's been signed since 2006 and has yet to ever be over, cut a good promo, have a good match or do anything that one could consider valuable in professional wrestling.

People talked about JTG's methods of avoiding being fired. I'm more interested in Rosa's.

She's been signed since 2006 and has yet to ever be over, cut a good promo, have a good match or do anything that one could consider valuable in professional wrestling.

She's hot and speaks Spanish.

Not really sure about this season going forward. I'll miss Eva's dad, he was one of my favorite side characters. Hopefully Titus will be a regular. The intersection between the TD universe and the WWE universe with all the break up angles will be interesting, maybe. Looks like Brie is the only one with new problems this season, although Nattie kissing a girl is a fresh take on the otherwise played-out jealousy with Tyson.

She's hot and speaks Spanish.

Not really sure about this season going forward. I'll miss Eva's dad, he was one of my favorite side characters. Hopefully Titus will be a regular. The intersection between the TD universe and the WWE universe with all the break up angles will be interesting, maybe. Looks like Brie is the only one with new problems this season, although Nattie kissing a girl is a fresh take on the otherwise played-out jealousy with Tyson.

Are we gearing up for Nattie lesbian angle?

It appears that Vince Russo is also secretly working on Total Divas. 

I thought she was a fine manager with Epico and Primo

I thought she was a fine manager with Epico and Primo

I agree, but the shelf life for divas who do that is far shorter than 8 years. I give her credit for stretching it out longer though. 

Watched the 1st episode of this season a couple of hours ago Nikki was so horrible in this episode she easily wins this week for worst diva in the episode (Cameron didn't do anything so that helped).

For fun after every episode this season I will say which Diva was the worst in that episode and track it the whole season. If you guys want to give your two cents as well we can track it as a group the whole season.

Titus was great in the episode if they every release the show on DVD they need a special feature where during the episode a bubble pops up with Titus saying "Oh Hale, No!' when a Diva does something dumb.

I remember hearing rumblings that a certain unnamed diva with no real skill or reason for being employed being kept on as per request of Michael Hayes, for "nebulous reasons". I think I just put two and two together. And it equals Rosa.

Double post. Whoopsie.

Watched the 1st episode of this season a couple of hours ago Nikki was so horrible in this episode she easily wins this week for worst diva in the episode (Cameron didn't do anything so that helped).

For fun after every episode this season I will say which Diva was the worst in that episode and track it the whole season. If you guys want to give your two cents as well we can track it as a group the whole season.

Titus was great in the episode if they every release the show on DVD they need a special feature where during the episode a bubble pops up with Titus saying "Oh Hale, No!' when a Diva does something dumb.

We have to be fair. If we are going to track the worse, we have to track the best. If history is anything to go off of- the best people in Total Divas are all the side characters (Miss Sandra, The Usos, Natalie's cat), so this should be interesting. For episode one I have to go with:

Worse: Nikki Bella

Best: Titus O'Neil

For season two I will add some substance to my beliefs, but as of right now...I think this will do.