DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Titus O'Neil needs to be on every episode in at least one segment. My head would explode if he was paired up with Alicia Fox and he cracked jokes on a cast member and then she would laugh in their face.

Titus has this ability to seemingly be transparent when he talks. Even in that quick moment it felt like he thought Eva is dumb....same for when he makes fun of Slater.

Total Divas is a spin-off of WWE, using the same characters in an entirely different show. While there is some cross-promotion, the linear timelines and actions of the characters in each show are independent. Trying to establish inter-show continuity is a fool's errand.

It is possible to run the storylines parallel but you have to have generic storylines on E! and plot what will happen on Raw months in advance.  That is not how Creative works which is why the show and TV are disjointed.

The PPV's are decided going out at least a year so there is some framework with regard towards what you are building towards.  They need to follow the same structure with regard to Divas and Raw.

I think someone needs to sit down with Bryan and get his head straight about surgery.  I read that in addition to the elbow he has a ruptured eardrum that he never got repaired from 2007.

Can someone explain how Brie is the face in all of this?

Um, she's usually smiling, gets serious from time to time, tells people off to their face, and is a drunken mess at times. That's the typical WWE face diva.

I find her to be the most approachable and her issues on the show aren't too exaggerated: she wanted a perfect wedding; she wants a house that is worth the money; she's scared for her husband; and she's stressed about her job. She also has fights with her sister that usually ends up in one of them calling the other a bitch. Guess it's a gender thing if you can't see all that.

Better than Nattie crying because she was an asshole to someone and they returned the favor.

Have your heard who he is married to? The guy has to listen to that voice all the damn time. Not to mention the signature 'I'm a Hart, I deserve everything because we Harts are the bestest best people EVER!!" mentality the Harts have developed over the years..

I hate/love this show too.

• Like 2

I think someone needs to sit down with Bryan and get his head straight about surgery.  I read that in addition to the elbow he has a ruptured eardrum that he never got repaired from 2007.

What is Danielson's attitude towards surgery?  I gather he doesn't follow dr's advice very well?

(I've never watched Total Divas and I generally don't read the news sites, so I'm not sure what exactly he's doing/saying about his injuries.)

I think someone needs to sit down with Bryan and get his head straight about surgery. I read that in addition to the elbow he has a ruptured eardrum that he never got repaired from 2007.

What is Danielson's attitude towards surgery? I gather he doesn't follow dr's advice very well?

(I've never watched Total Divas and I generally don't read the news sites, so I'm not sure what exactly he's doing/saying about his injuries.)

"Natural" Eastern medicine hippie stuff.

Total Divas is pro wrestling 101: the top faces get away with being assholes, the heels give you plenty of ammo to hate them, and it's the background characters that steal the show.

Miss Sandra is the true HBIC of this show. Sorry Brie, still <3 ya.

• Like 1

Total Divas is pro wrestling 101: the top faces get away with being assholes, the heels give you plenty of ammo to hate them, and it's the background characters that steal the show.

Bryan telling Nikki "Don't dress my wife up like a hoochie!" was pretty great.