DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Good grief, there's a troll in the damn Total Divas thread. I mean in the traditional sense and not that guy who thinks Brie is one of the worst people on the show when Brie is clearly one of the normal ones.

• Like 2

Good grief, there's a troll in the damn Total Divas thread. I mean in the traditional sense and not that guy who thinks Brie is one of the worst people on the show when Brie is clearly one of the normal ones.

He's the Nattie Neidhart of DVDVR.

• Like 1

Kinda boring eps. Tho it did have Eva showing an actual facial expression outside of blank stare and blank smile. The highlight was Eva doing a sexy pose or whatever and Titus told her to sit her ass down.

Oh, and Nattie only had two minutes of air time, so it was better than most eps with her in them.

Best: D Bry sticking to his guns against everyone else's constant advice/budding in. Worst: Cameron "it's like talking to a brick wall," With no realization of how she is all the damn time.

Well in Saints Row you can murder people swinging a giant dildo around.

...dildos are gang-related?

Bongs are?
Not necessarily, but there is a gangs-drugs connection that, if perhaps a leap too far, can still be understood.

Gangs-sex toys? Not so much.

Maybe you need to play some Saints Row 3 & 4 and get back to me, dog

• Like 2