DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Another episode revolving around Nattie. Sigh.

Tho the Bellas chasing chickens reminded me of training video of Vince chasing chickens and I watched that afterwards instead of the rest of the episode.

I know that this is pretty much a show within a show within a show and that none of their personas here can be believed, but I still find Ariane the most annoying personality wise of them all. 

I want a spin off series with Miss Sandra and Nattie's neighbor where they go around making clothes, solving crimes, and talking smack. 

• Like 1

The Bella Twins' after school special about factory chickens was so over the top, I don't know how you couldn't enjoy it. Every time Nikki was going on about not being able to eat, I kept imagining that lamb from The Simpsons that turned Lisa into a vegetarian.

TJ and Nattie drama was pretty boring as usual, but it was redeemed by their priceless exchange near the end.

Nattie: Are you done scolding me like a 5-year-old?

TJ: I don't know, are you done scolding me like a... 4-year-old?

The only two things that happened on this show that weren't set up just for it was Natalya's signing and the Bella music video.

Alicia Fox pretty much stole the show for her short bit as usual even though she's barely on the show.

Im happy for Natalya getting more press as well as TJ too I just want him to get more TV time and when he is on Raw is a match revolving around the show.

I see why Rikishi was upset, they made him look so bad for not attending the wedding

The Fandango/Summer Rae scene in the bar was such a great little sketch dramatization of how women re-interpret what men say so that it is what they wish the guy said.

Fandango: If I ever meet the right girl I'll know but right now I don't want to rush into anything:

Summer Rae's interpretation:  So you're secretly a hopeless romantic!

Actual Meaning

I want to sleep with that woman behind you, but you'll do for tonight.

Fandango:  But my career comes first, relationships are secondary

Summer Rae's interpretation: So you need to be with someone who understands your work, like someone you work with!

Actual meaning:

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of that other girls boobs.

• Like 5

When he told Summer "You look ok", I wanted Fandango to release a series of YouTube videos on how to impress women.

I think we were supposed to get the impression that they were working each other.  But that more subtly she was playing a longer con by getting him worked up and giving him a taste and somehow gaining some kind of thrall over him.

But she underestimated how little that can work on someone who is completely void of brainwave activity.

I don't know if this reference can land, but Fandango is like a cross between Jeff Dowder and Chris Norton.  And if that reference didn't land GET GOING YOU NEED THIS!