DVDVR Message Board

JULY PHOTO THREAD

THIS IS THE WAY OF THE WWE

Fucking right-to-left bullshit. Hey, you wanna read manga the way they read it in Japan? Then learn to read Japanese, assholes.

I can't believe I'm coming to the defense of manga fans, but this has nothing to do with "wanting to read manga the way they do it in Japan".

If you wanted to read them from left to right, you would have to mirror every single page, which would open up a whole new set of problems.

Having to read from right to left is the lesser of two evils.

I hate everything I'm seeing, someone post some Battlemania images

GPYxeC1.jpg

Seeing the Bushwackers in such a formal environment kind of blows their gimmick.

And the award for best post ever...

And because of the bow ties, I really wish there was a Kiwi Fabulous Ones video out of Memphis.  "Everybody wants you..." *Point*

I hate everything I'm seeing, someone post some Battlemania images

GPYxeC1.jpg

Seeing the Bushwackers in such a formal environment kind of blows their gimmick.

And the award for best post ever...

And because of the bow ties, I really wish there was a Kiwi Fabulous Ones video out of Memphis.  "Everybody wants you..." *Point*

Did Ditko draw that?  Butch's hand in the second panel looks very Ditkoesque.

Amazing call. According to the site I grabbed the image from, Steve Ditko drew half the stories in those books.

• Like 1

Amazing call. According to the site I grabbed the image from, Steve Ditko drew half the stories in those books.

He drew on the Tiny Toons books too. TINY TOONS.

Did Ditko draw that? Butch's hand in the second panel looks very Ditkoesque.

He drew on the Tiny Toons books too. TINY TOONS.

Still a better gig than Speedball.

Who's that in the photo with the Beatles?

Vic Faulkner and Bert Royal, who teamed as "The Royals."  Real brothers, I think.

Yes, big tag team in the 60s and 70s. Most of what you can see online comes from the 1980s but there's some 70s stuff out there. Check them out against Roy & Tony St. Clair - real good stuff.