DVDVR Message Board

JUNE PHOTO THREAD

I more amused that despite clearly having plenty of pocket space - Punk runs with his phone in his hand

I do that too.

1. When you run, your pockets obviously bounce up and down, it would be very easy for the phone to pop out and hit the floor.

2. It's uncomfortable and irritating for it to be hitting your leg the whole time.

Yeah, but there are armbands for that.  Though to be fair, it may be because he wants quick access to pause his music whenever AJ speaks.  

Also, y'all would know better than me, but AJ doesn't look pregnant at all. 

Bq7NC0lIUAEGUfu.jpg

Really like the Bull Hammer finisher.

I jumped out of my seat when he hit it. He hauled off and leveled him like Stan Hansen would do to someone.

Having been watching all that Hansen in the WOTD thread I totally thought the same thing. He even switches the elbowpad. If you are wrestling in the WWE and I can compare you to Hansen you are officially in my cool book. 

That photo of Taz suplexing Angle just reminded me of the spot in Angle's match with Benoit where he got German'd on the apron and did the complete rotation to faceplant. I loved that match so much, I should watch it again... but you know... Benoit.

It's weird, I've completely bought into "fighting spirit" so I have no problem watching Japanese headdrop-a-thons, but any indy or WWE/TNA craziness is unwatchable for me.

I KNEW YOU HATED AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we can get him on the no fly list...