DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Not like mediocre in-ring ability has stopped them from pushing people before. They just protect some people more than others.

I have yet to see a Roman Reigns singles match that was particularly strong, for instance.

So let me get this straight now you wanna compare Ryder with Roman Reigns? Wow. Ryder was and is terrible is any wrestling situation. That's why his pushed was stopped and utterly destroyed.
If you think Ryder is terrible, you have not seen enough wrestling. He is a good wrestler that always has at worst decent matches,

Above that, people sleep on his singles ECW run. Rosa helped, but he was good in that spot.

I think it's the opposite. I've seen so much wrestling I know how shitty he is. I will admit I haven't seen this vaunted ECW run but I feel pretty safe about my opinion.

How is he shitty?

I don't have a smartphone either, but can you actually buy cellphones in the US that can't text?

My phone can text. But each text cost me. So I just turned that feature off. Why spend 3 minutes typing when I can call the person and tell them the same thing in under 20 seconds. I have never understood the need for texting when you have a device that allows you to call and talk.

3 minutes???? Are you out of your mind?? 15 seconds, MAX.

I don't have a smartphone either, but can you actually buy cellphones in the US that can't text?

My phone can text. But each text cost me. So I just turned that feature off. Why spend 3 minutes typing when I can call the person and tell them the same thing in under 20 seconds. I have never understood the need for texting when you have a device that allows you to call and talk.

So it is the same amount or a bit more of calling the person and telling them the same thing. Plus I hate typing with my thumbs. Might just be because I learned how to type almost 30 years ago on a manual typewritter. But typing with my thumbs feels incredible dumb to me.

So it is the same amount or a bit more of calling the person and telling them the same thing. Plus I hate typing with my thumbs. Might just be because I learned how to type almost 30 years ago on a manual typewritter. But typing with my thumbs feels incredible dumb to me.

I don't wanna talk to everyone, Grandpa, I got Marvel: Puzzle Quest to get back to!

I also can't send dirty pictures over the audio part of my phone!

You could grunt in binary and they could copy it bit by bit and see what it comes out as if they make it into a photo somehow. Bear with me here.

• Like 1

Funniest thing I've ever seen just happened on the preshow. They're recapping last year's MITB ladder match main event. Michael Cole's VoiceOver says, "It's an all-stay lineup! Which of these 6 Suoerstars is gonna be Mr. Money in the Bank?" And they show the intro of.... FIVE guys. Yes, they Benoit'd CM Punk.

Does this fucking guy really want me to break down why Zach Ryder is a terrible wrestler? How about this smart guy, point me to 2 or 3 matches that will change my obviously flawed opinion.

I want a Greggulator-length epic post arguing the merits of Zach Ryder vs Davey Richards.

• Like 1

You don't have a smartphone? How is that even possible!?!

The only phone I have plugs into the wall.

On a wrestling-related note, is there a more burnt out pairing than Del Rio/Sheamus? It seems like just yesterday they were wrestling twice a week and on pay-per-views.

• Like 1

Does this fucking guy really want me to break down why Zach Ryder is a terrible wrestler? How about this smart guy, point me to 2 or 3 matches that will change my obviously flawed opinion.

I want a Greggulator-length epic post arguing the merits of Zach Ryder vs Davey Richards.

I'd watch Ryder 10 times before I watch fucking Davey Richards.

No, just hearing its your opinion should be enough to settle any and all discussion. No one wants anyone to back those things up, amirite?

Still waiting on you to tell me just what Ryder does that's so amazing. Don't leave me hanging!

No, just hearing its your opinion should be enough to settle any and all discussion. No one wants anyone to back those things up, amirite?

Still waiting on you to tell me just what Ryder does that's so amazing. Don't leave me hanging!

This: http://ohradio.ytmnd.com/ BRINGING IT BACK!