DVDVR Message Board

Jokinen was still a solid third line center for the Jets last season. Of course, the year before, he was a massive load of crap, and I wanted him traded for a dollar. Nashville better hope he's more like last year than two years ago.

Garth Snow had a great year the season before last, was awful last season, and between the draft, getting Halak at a decent rate, and today's moves it seems there is a pattern developing. Kulemin's price is excessive but whatevs. It's the Islanders, they're always closer to the floor than the ceiling.

Rick Jeanneret has throat cancer and has a 85% chance of recovery. Here's hoping.

Roenick lost his shit on twitter over what Grabovski got but in the context of the money being thrown around I don't really see how it's particularly out there.

Roenick hasn't lost his shit in a few days so maybe it was just like a pressure release thing.

Garth Snow had a great year the season before last, was awful last season, and between the draft, getting Halak at a decent rate, and today's moves it seems there is a pattern developing. Kulemin's price is excessive but whatevs. It's the Islanders, they're always closer to the floor than the ceiling.

Rick Jeanneret has throat cancer and has a 85% chance of recovery. Here's hoping.

I think the pattern is that he's just winging it and some things fall into his lap.  Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're bad.  He just kinda gets left with what's available and who is willing to play for the Islanders.

Good deal and he should do wonders with the Sedins. I think this means bye bye Burrows, as it's silly to pay a third liner that kind of cash (don't tell MacT though).

(I know it's only) Botchford suggested that the Sedins could jet to Modo if they have another off year. Interesting, but I think Vrbata will help a lot. 9th place here we come!