DVDVR Message Board

Raw 3-31-14 - WM Go-Home Show

MGFanJay

Isn't WWE's TV audience something like 35% female?

I have no idea what the Nielson breakdown is, but any free TV show is bound to have SOME female viewers. My point is that girls aren't watching/taking interest in it unless their sigothers are. And again, I point to the 1%ish of total posters here that contain XX chromosomes as evidence of that position.

I'd think that the low percentage of female posters doesn't have anything to do with being a wrestling fan.  Must be something else....

I think all Raw threads should be stopped at 8 pages, nothing good ever happens after 8 pages.

Conversations do go to strange places here sometimes. Roman Reigns could be a huge star because he has 21st century Fabio potential is among the strangest. WWE does have a publishing division. Guess they should start putting out romance novels with Reigns on the cover. 

• Like 2

I think all Raw threads should be stopped at 8 pages, nothing good ever happens after 8 pages.

Conversations do go to strange places here sometimes. Roman Reigns could be a huge star because he has 21st century Fabio potential is among the strangest. WWE does have a publishing division. Guess they should start putting out romance novels with Reigns on the cover. 

The point actually is that being a good looking guy is always a positive in pro wrestling. Add in his size, natural charisma, and ring work that's on;y going to get better, and you have a potential big star on your hands. Shit, wrestling forever has loved it some good looking dudes, to the point where they try to tell you guys are good looking who look like Tommy Rich.

mao7PEVuLv5ajAa6GsRJk7w.jpg

Granted, Martel and Steamboat were beautiful men.

The very best thing Reigns does is his punch the mat and cause earthquakes in california gimmick. Once they beat Kane, he should get win the power to make the ringpost fire to launch when that happens.

veQBldb.gif

They aren't beating Kane because Ambrose is so turning.