DVDVR Message Board

Raw 3-31-14 - WM Go-Home Show

MGFanJay

How great was Cena?  I don't think anyone has been whining about "Superman Cena" clearing the ring one-on-three.

Cena did the movie monster sideways look, so I was happy.

Also, I love the Superman punch and  all the theatrics involved.

How well did "HBK - company ace" work? And he's better than Reign in every possible way.

No, he was not . Nothing was more tiresome than his stupid human pinball routine followed by a kick that missed 70% of the time. I won't say that HBK wasn't in some great matches, he was. But he is vastly overrated as a singles performer.

I feel like Reigns needs to pick either the mat punch or the wrist cocking before the superman punch. Both is a bit much.

Do the cocking before the mat punch. It looks awkward afterwards.

Guys Roman Reigns is better than HBK in 1996.

No one has said that or anything close to that. Do they not teach reading comprehension in Canada?

Also, a better list of matches, if you just go on "great matches," which I don't, but a lot of people do. Now, obviously there's a potentially a difference in weighing between tag matches and singles, but that's also an argument I don't want to get into.

Someone needs to figure out who is more of a draw, 96 Shawn Michaels or 2013-4 Roman Reigns. 

Like anyone here plays sports. (Besides mental gymnastics)

Darts is a sport isn't it? ;-)

Our chosen exercise is dance. OSJ and I are the DVDVR Square Dance Champions.  We do-si-do with the best. We're getting matching vests tailored and sewn as I type this! :)