DVDVR Message Board

The NXT Thread

rzombie1988

Cesaro/Sami was the best 90s ECW match that didn't use weapons -- like those Sabu/RVD vs. Candido/Lance matches. So great. That match was fantastic. And, uhm, it's not even the best match of the week.

We are in a great time period for wrestling. I know I might be a bit insufferable with how enthusiastic I am. But there are so many amazing wrestlers right now, and they're not just in-ring talented, but so many of them also have these really interesting characters. And then the WWE has really figured out content presentation with the Network.

If Randy/Batista is the worst part about the current era of wrestling than that should say something.

• Like 7

We're spoiled and the point that Gregg missed is that this is the developmental league. These guys are going to move up and other guys who were given characters through the same methods and are trained by the same people are going to be brought in. It's a cycle that should by all rights, continue to keep the level of wrestling high for years to come.

• Like 1

We're spoiled and the point that Gregg missed is that this is the developmental league. These guys are going to move up and other guys who were given characters through the same methods and are trained by the same people are going to be brought in. It's a cycle that should by all rights, continue to keep the level of wrestling high for years to come.

Exactly.

That six-man match we had at EC was the first real epic of guys that came up within the confines of the developmental system. We have a lot more of this to come.

Oh no... I'm starting to a get a few problems.

It's like it's rewinding about 2 seconds then moves on. It's done that 3 times now. Not awful, but now I'm concerned.

Yeah it did that a couple times for me as well.

I dunno who this hot goth chick is but it's about damn time we got another Daffney.

That was the most likable Steph has come across since before she got the boobs by the way.