DVDVR Message Board

And yes that 6-man was a fantastic sprint. Total spotfest but they kept it reigned in, the Superman punch was off the hook and I am amazed at Reigns' agility. The black gloves on Rollins were weird, though.

Am I crazy or did a lot of that match look formula and sloppy.  All the Rhodes offense looked like it missed by a mile, like a run-through, and was just spot-spot-spot transition spot-spot-spot. 

The ending was great though.

Pretty boring show. The Shield/Rhodes+1 match was great. Reigns' punch was great. I loved Rollins getting the pin on this -- it really cements The Shield As Unity thing. The Bryan/Wyatt segment was great. I thought Bryan was really great in the exposition/narrative of this and showed the right type of emotion and mentioned having to do things he regretted to get at Bray, but it was the only way, etc. Bray's response was so insane and twisted. Wyatts vs. Usos was so great and stiff. I can't wait for them to get a title match around whatever the May PPV is called.

I like a good arena brawl so the Cena/Orton thing was fine with me.

On Batista -- I've never been a huge fan. I've liked him in a lot of stuff. Douche vest no-shirt wearing Batista talking about Cena hugging fat chicks was great. But other than that I was never a huge fan. I get why people like him but he always just sorta was there for me.

I don't get why the WWE doesn't give Kofi Kingston more of a run at the WWE title. True, all his matches are the same, but you could say the same thing about Randy Orton. True, he's utterly devoid of charisma/excitement/anything in his promos, but the same could be said about Orton. He sells merch which means nothing to Vince McMahon (Zack Ryder sells shirts too and Vince could care less). It makes too much sense -- why have him beat Randy Orton (the current title holder) in a 'fluke' victory and play up that 'fluke win' in the rematch the next week?

No I don't want to see Kofi as the WWE champion but the WWE did give The Miz a title run and he's terrible.

• Like 1

Because he is. 

We should merge the threads. Sorry Waiter. 

Or we could keep this one for trashing people. Billy Gunn needs to give that fake poodle hair back to the hairdresser he paid $1000 too much to have it implanted. ZING~!

I look forward to them merging!

Just like in LEVIATHAN.  Jerry Goldsmith, everybody.  Check him out.

No one else has love for Fandango killing Woods with that Falcon Arrow and Leg Drop? Tremendous squash.

I was slightly embarrassed when Hillary jokingly asked if when they came back from the MLK tribute video all the black wrestlers would be standing on the entrance ramp and I honestly couldn't rule it out.

Why not give the black guy a clean win over the champ on MLK Day?

Hey they showed that MLK video TWICE in a 3 hour show. Don't tell me Vince doesn't care about black people ^_^

At least Vince didn't trot out Brodus Clay as Son of Akeem to show how much he really cares about black people.