DVDVR Message Board

All-Encompassing Sports TV Thread of Hate

LooseCannon

There has to be something more to the story than just his feelings about the Jeter All Star game issue.  Something tells me that she has had to deal with him in a creepy way off the radio.  I mean nobody has this excessive of a problem with Erin Andrews.  Okay except for maybe Michelle Beadle

Maybe he's advocating for media to expand its depictions of women to include different body types and ethnicities.

HAHAHAHHA..he just hates fat chicks and stuck up bitches WOOOOOOO #TOmLeykis4EVABro!!!

Well, looks like he's not going anywhere. Dennis & Callahan have his back 100% and I've listened to them plenty of times..  they say a lot of offensive shit so I can't say I'm surprised they took that road. "Out of every person who was offended there were 5000 who pretended to be offended" is their take. WEEI doesn't seem to give a crap and I doubt it will hurt their ratings at all. Boston Radio, folks.

Yeah the obsession with Frank doing the Lebron James announcement in a Morgan Freeman voice has been at an all time high.  Like most of Frank's stuff it is really funny the first time and and completely unbearable that 75th time he does it

That guy has a real knack for perfecting impressions of people I don't want to hear in either original or facsimile form.

Like, why would anyone want an extra way to get the voice of Chris Berman into their earhole?  Or Gruden? 

I have so much enough of them already.

He's really good at impersonating voices.  He's really bad at writing jokes to go with those impersonations.

But I do confess I almost hurt myself laughing so hard at him doing John Madden singing "My Brett Farve's back and you defense is in trouble" on Mike & Mike years ago.  That's the one truly hysterically funny bit I have ever heard from him.

Well, looks like he's not going anywhere. Dennis & Callahan have his back 100% and I've listened to them plenty of times..  they say a lot of offensive shit so I can't say I'm surprised they took that road. "Out of every person who was offended there were 5000 who pretended to be offended" is their take. WEEI doesn't seem to give a crap and I doubt it will hurt their ratings at all. Boston Radio, folks.

Deadspin is reporting that WEEI will not renew their contract when it expires in September.

When they book comedians for Mike & Mike it is the absolute worst. They go so over-the-top with their laughter to make it seem like it is the most hysterical thing of all time.

The strange thing about the LeBron/Freeman bit is that when James' essay was released, people were saying what a great, inspirational speech it was. And now these same people are laughing at it. The bit wasn't that funny and I felt kind of embarrassed for Mike & Mike laughing so hard at it.