DVDVR Message Board

"I received a message from the Kremlin that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior. My nephew Nikita will be at your house Sunday morning to pick you up at 8:00 a.m. sharp.  Be ready."

I don't go to church but I would if 1985 era Nikita Koloff made me.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm guessing that The Rev. Ivan Koloff doesn't deliver sermons in the Ivan Koloff voice. Sadly

I've seen Ivan preach.  He started in character for the first few minutes, but pretty quickly started talking in his normal voice.  

I am curious to say the least, might be interesting going to communion administered by the Russian Bear

Ivan_Koloff_-_Oreal_Perras_03.jpg

"Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior?"

the Lost Paul Heyman podcast!

"If I had a business card, it'd say 'Paul Heyman, professional bullshit artist'"

"Brock Lesnar made John Cena his prison bitch" / followed by noting the people that didn't get bitchslapped around like Cena was

Heyman comparing Lesnar/Cena at Summerslam to Batman/Bane from Dark Knight Rises

Hahahaha.. the Heyman Q to Albano/Wizard about the percentages of the deal they made for Pat Patterson

And the Rumble will be discussed....that should be interesting. Though my impression is Austin does not feel that same way a lot of people did about who won which should be interesting

I suspect he'll at least sympathize with why everyone is so unhappy. He is a Daniel Bryan fan, too. He may be a Reigns supporter, but there's still plenty for him to criticize.