DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PRO WRES YAMMERING

And before someone gives me crap for ragging on the poverty stricken, maybe dude shouldn't have an internet connection if he can't afford a sandwich.

How do you find a job in 2014 without an internet connection?

Edit: And I'm not saying you don't have a job, Random. I'm giving Cameron crap for ragging on the poverty stricken.

• Like 3

And before someone gives me crap for ragging on the poverty stricken, maybe dude shouldn't have an internet connection if he can't afford a sandwich.

I think I saw a kiosk with a computer for job applications the last time I was in a Target.

Uhh...you go fill out job applications or turn-in resumes?

• Like 1

So, just randomly walk into places of business and ask to fill out job applications and turn in your resume? Seems like a low success rate strategy.

The WWE Network logo is just as ugly as the scratch logo.  Does anyone there have any idea what an 'E' actually looks like?

I wonder how PPV payoffs are going to be calculated from Network subscriptions.  And DVD residuals are probably going to nosedive as well.

For the big shows like Mania, I don't think so since the live gates are lots of $$$ and the fan Axxess I would think would give them lucrative photo-op opportunites. For the smaller shows, maybe. But at the point that millions of viewers are also watching the PPVs with the new system, it shouldn't affect them as much as we may think it might.

So, just randomly walk into places of business and ask to fill out job applications and turn in your resume? Seems like a low success rate strategy.

It helps if you wear a polo shirt.

• Like 2