DVDVR Message Board

Justified

Jrag

I'm just hoping Wynn Duffy makes it out alive.  All this talk of a snitch and then they soft-pedal the reveal.  Ha.  Of course it was Wynn Duffy, I'm not sure why I even considered anyone else.

Sheesh, it's all getting a bit tense.

I hope it doesn't go down to another mexican standoff between Raylan, Boyd and Ava but it would be a nice 'closing of the circle' moment.

As far as Raylan stand-offs, this remains my fave

• Like 1

Well, I thought Ava would be responsible for killing two Crowders, so I guess this is close enough. Still wonder if Boyd winds up in prison or dead.

My biggest complaint is that there should be ways of preventing Ava from going to the hoosegow, but Raylan is a dick, so there you go.

This season has just been incredible. Every character is clicking. Like, the best scene last night, in an otherwise excellent episode, was the one that seemingly had nothing to do with anything else with a character we barely know: Boon psychologically destroying the poor waiter.

This season has just been incredible. Every character is clicking. Like, the best scene last night, in an otherwise excellent episode, was the one that seemingly had nothing to do with anything else with a character we barely know: Boon psychologically destroying the poor waiter.

That scene was totally a homage to The Moonshine Wars by Elmore Leonard, I was marking out big for it.

I love how everyone's been so focussed on Raylan and Boyd and the money that we kinda forgot about Ava as an active participant. Great scenes.

I think my fave scene was Raylan visiting Ava and laying it all on the line. Olyphant's facial expressions said everything, you could tell it was leaving a sour taste

Holy shit....

Mikey you big lovable dumbass. How the hell did they turn a man on woman RV fight to the death between two minor characters into the most poetic moment in this shows run? Damn this is great TV.

Wynn Duffy really is the only one who is going to survive. How great was that moment when he offered to drive the RV more often.

I don't show up in this thread very often but Justified is one of the two shows I actually pay to get since cutting my cable/dish/whatever. This season has been bitter sweet. Sweet because it's been FUCKING INCREDIBLE and bitter because it's almost gone.

Oh Mikey, we hardly knew ye...

Yeah, two more.

I don't know what else there is to say about the Mikey scene. Incredible. Jere Burns really put it over the top with his reactions, as usual. The way he freaked out screaming Mikey was harrowing. Too bad he didn't have much else to do in the episode, because that was an Emmy worthy scene.

I think the board hijinks last week caused us to overlook discussing last week's episode. Nevertheless, the end is finally here.

All I can predict at this point is that "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive" will play at the end, and there will be tears.