DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling Observer/Meltzer Ominbus Thread

As a law student (and almost lawyer), I'll never get to serve on a jury. It's something I actually wish I could experience. 

Not actually true.  The academic dean of our law school got picked for a three day trial.

Interesting - I have a professor who laments that he'll never serve on a jury because of his legal training. Since I go to law school outside of my state of residence, I've had to defer jury duty so I've never had the opportunity to serve.

All the wrestling contingent, which stayed at the same hotel, knew by morning that the two had hooked up. In fact, it was the big story the next morning, because the screams from Sasaki’s room could be heard loudly through the walls by everyone on their floor, the floor above and the floor below. By the time they were the talk of the wrestlers at breakfast, the two were already engaged.

Nice of Dave to let us know that Kensuke Sasaki was pounding dat pussy.

Ha, apologies. Was my first time reading or hearing about the story. I just thought it was funny the way Dave typed it out. Not the most delicate way to put things. The Sasaki bio is a great read though I don't why Dave doesn't write a linear narrative.

I figured it was "married" since they have been engaged for a while

I figure Dave left it out because it doesn't fit his image of Miz not being a real man and not deserving to be in the business.  Not sure if anyone currently gets more hate from Dave then him right now

I figure Dave left it out because it doesn't fit his image of Miz not being a real man and not deserving to be in the business.  Not sure if anyone currently gets more hate from Dave then him right now

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but hasn't Dave said that Miz would be a great manager?

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but hasn't Dave said that Miz would be a great manager?

Yes, because he could shill others instead of shilling himself and of course, he could do this instead of wrestling matches.

Without going back a few pages, were you able to avoid serving on the jury? Seems like obvious conflict of interest or whatever since you had known the person in the past.