DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact: Final Resolution Spoilers for 12/19

Why does TNA keep giving their promos background music? Do we really need a cue to the emotions supposed to exist in each scenario?

Main event was fine, the stupid stipulation could have in theory really killed it but it was mostly just a cage match with a nasty ladder fall at the end by Hardy.

Amused at Sting pimping Chavo by using Cena's speech about Bryan last week on Raw. Yes, Chavo's grandpa was one of the most famous luchadores in Mexican history and scion of a huge wrestling family but Chavo was never handed anything and NEVER EVER used his family's influence to advance in the industry at all, no sir...

Amused at Sting pimping Chavo by using Cena's speech about Bryan last week on Raw. Yes, Chavo's grandpa was one of the most famous luchadores in Mexican history and scion of a huge wrestling family but Chavo was never handed anything and NEVER EVER used his family's influence to advance in the industry at all, no sir...

How dare you.  His uncle is dead.

• Like 1

Weren't these taped before that Raw ep? Original post about the spoilers went up Dec 3 ...

• Like 1

You know a good way to get Magnus over as a top heel? Tape in the only place that's gonna blow the roof off for him.

Hell, that's the only place he'll get any reaction at all.

Not true. I cream my pants every time he enters no matter where it is.

I love that in the screenshots MGFanJay posted, there's screenshots of Gail Kim's lack of ass. Might as well take a picture of a wall.  :lol:

It was the best her non-ass has looked in a while.

Man, Spud is killing it in this role. That shirt/big tie combo was amazing.

Spud has become a hlghlight of Impact, and I love that he and one my cats share a name.

You know a good way to get Magnus over as a top heel? Tape in the only place that's gonna blow the roof off for him.

Hell, that's the only place he'll get any reaction at all.

Not true. I cream my pants every time he enters no matter where it is.

Well, thanks for sharing that.

• Like 1

I love that in the screenshots MGFanJay posted, there's screenshots of Gail Kim's lack of ass. Might as well take a picture of a wall.  :lol:

Spud has become a hlghlight of Impact, and I love that he and one my cats share a name.

You should try to put a big bow tie on your cat and spike up some of their fur for Christmas pictures. That would be adorable.

• Like 1

So I just binge-watched 8 episodes of Impact (fast forwarding most of it) and jesus is this company circling the drain. Ethan Carter is the drizzling shits, Dixie's a god awful promo, Bully Ray is well beyond stale, Sting's too old/broken down to be of any real use anymore and Anderson is just.... Anderson. If it weren't for Austin Aries and Bad Influence, I wouldn't even watch this show at all anymore.

• Like 1

You should try to put a big bow tie on your cat and spike up some of their fur for Christmas pictures. That would be adorable.

I myself would like to hear more about MGFanJay's cats.

Here's non-Rockstar Spud - my elderly kitten.

ce241e297043374.jpg

43b858297043376.jpg

f267e2297043377.jpg

And her mama Gracie -

5a1ddd297043379.jpg

I just happened to a photo of her with a bow from last year. -

76189c297043497.jpg

And finally Rocky, who raised Spud because Gracie didn't give a shit.

75e2af297043455.jpg

• Like 5