DVDVR Message Board
Message added by Dolfan in NYC,

FYI --

On 2/22/2024 at 1:55 PM, Phil Schneider said:

Folks have asked me how they can help with the show, we are looking for people to sponsor matches! So if you have something you want to promote reach out to Matt at [email protected]. Just let him know what you want to promote!!

I was also thinking that we could have the board as a whole sponsor a match, if folks have some cash to spare we could all pool it and have a match be a "brought to you by the DVDVR board." One of the things I am excited about for this show is that we are bringing in folks who aren't the typical "Mania weekend guys working 10 shows" Demus and Slim J aren't working anywhere else Mania weekend, Thatcher is only working us and Bloodsport, and we have one more wild name like that we are working on, but could use some help with the plane tickets and hotel room. 

If you want to contribute to the group sponsorship, you can PayPal Matt at [email protected] or use Venmo or Cashapp, just put DVDVR Board DEAN~! sponsorship in the tag line. If we could raise a couple hundred bucks it would make it a lot easier to pull the trigger on this name we are working on 🙂

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

This is going to be really good. First time ever because they're all very young and from opposite sides of the Country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, AxB said:

This is going to be really good. First time ever because they're all very young and from opposite sides of the Country.

Technically speaking not even the same country, as Sinner & Saint are from Vancouver. 

I've seen a lot of Austin Luke, and he is really good. Like, should be one of the breakout stars of the Northeast good. Mathers is also really solid. I've only seen one match from Williams, but it was against Makabe and it was really damned good and I came away very impressed with him. Basically, this is just a cool ass match.

• Like 1

Just want to say thank you again everyone sending sponsorship in memorial of DEAN RASMUSSEN.  Very blown away

There is...........well

It's a hell of a match we are dropping on twitter tonight (from @WrestleACTION1 acct) and I have to say it is a hell of a match.  It has another wrestler that we have the exclusivity on for the weekend for a single match

• Like 3

Missed it by that much.

Seriously, watch the video in the tweet. Posting what the match is in text format, that's letting the side down.

Edited by AxB
Jacey got there first

Venmo won't let me donate. It says I have to know the dude's last 4 digits of his phone #.

EDIT: Crisis averted. You can confirm it anyways.

Edited by Ace
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Venmo won't let me donate. It says I have to know the dude's last 4 digits of his phone #.

Ha, 8748 is it in case anyone wants to confirm

I was just having a look at the upcoming events schedule on IWTV, and it looks like one wrestler is listed there who hasn't been announced yet:

Spoiler

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 6:12 PM, Ace said:

When in doubt try this.

Money take my money GIF on GIFER - by Ummand

But seriously I'm very excited and with payday today can finally get some dough sent to ya.  You guys are fucking tremendous for all you're doing.

• Thanks 1

WARHORSE (or should I say, "Warhorse" Jake Parnell) has been announced, but not his opponent.

Also, to everyone who'll be getting a month of IWTV for this one show:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dumb question, but will the DEAN show be up to watch on IWTV after it originally airs? I'll be traveling that day and won't be able to watch live.

Yes. Everything that gets streamed on IWTV gets added to the archive (other than if the promotion leaves the platform, which doesn't seem likely for Action wrestling). Not always right away, sometimes it takes a couple of days. Sometimes the stream will end at 2200 EST and be available on demand by the next morning.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AxB said:

Yes. Everything that gets streamed on IWTV gets added to the archive (other than if the promotion leaves the platform, which doesn't seem likely for Action wrestling). Not always right away, sometimes it takes a couple of days. Sometimes the stream will end at 2200 EST and be available on demand by the next morning.

Our Scenic City Rumble show on Sat ended about 930 and was up for VOD around midnight

We plan to be IWTV lifers

For anyone who subs, pls put in code "ACTION" when you do

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Phantom Lord said:

I just chipped in for the show via pay pal. I'm excited for this show and everyone involved.

Got it thank you so very much!