DVDVR Message Board

2024 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

6 hours ago, StuntmanCrowley said:

I love everything about how terrible that trade is turning out for the Browns. 

If only this could have been predicted. Oh wait, literally everyone in the world predicted this. What a dumb franchise. As a Bills fan I can't talk shit about franchises that don't win but at least don't be overly dumb in the process.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Bills sign Chase Claypool 

The Fins response is OBJ.   

1y / 3m guarantee (incentives up to 8m)

I am not going too much on the Tom Brady live roast on Netflix tonight (mostly cause it might be on the wrong thread) but I don't think Tom Brady gets the concept of a roast done by Jeffery Ross.   😁

14 hours ago, hammerva said:

I am not going too much on the Tom Brady live roast on Netflix tonight (mostly cause it might be on the wrong thread) but I don't think Tom Brady gets the concept of a roast done by Jeffery Ross.   😁

I saw the clip and it seemed obvious to me that Brady was joking when he spoke to Ross. 

I don't like roasts in general, and can't stand Jeffery Ross, so I didn't watch. But I caught some of the lines and some were great. Brady saying to Peyton "I know you live in Denver sometimes and sometimes in Louisiana but you'll always live in my shadow" was pretty great. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Tabe said:

I saw the clip and it seemed obvious to me that Brady was joking when he spoke to Ross. 

And Ross himself has confirmed Brady was joking. 

Edited by Tabe

The schedule is releasing on Wednesday which means in the lead up the NFL will release bits and pieces as teasers

This morning they announced that the season opening game will be Ravens vs Chiefs (Thurs, Sept 5)

Jacksonville @ Buffalo, Monday 9/23

(Source is my best friend's brother who works for the Jags and was scheduling a visit to see his family in the Roc that weekend.)

4 hours ago, kenyabaxterZXW said:

How many streaming services are you all willing to pay for to watch football?

If my count is right, you need 3 broadcast networks (CBS, Fox, NBC), two cable networks (ESPN, NFL Network) and three streaming services (ESPN+, Peacock, Netflix) just to catch football in every TV window. That's not counting HBO or Max to watch Hard Knocks and it's spin-offs, or Sunday Ticket or Red Zone. 

Though you can get at least most of that by subscribing to the NFL's own streaming service. I don't know if it'll have the Netflix, ESPN+ and Peacock games, but last year it did have all the Amazon games along with the national broadcasts and whatever your home market TV games were.

5 hours ago, kenyabaxterZXW said:

How many streaming services are you all willing to pay for to watch football?

Well, at least the games will be fun:

And by fun, I mean Mahomes horsewhipping 5-9 Russell Wilson and/or Justin Fields will be fun for everyone outside of Western PA.

57 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Well, at least the games will be fun:

And by fun, I mean Mahomes horsewhipping 5-9 Russell Wilson and/or Justin Fields will be fun for everyone outside of Western PA.

Nah, the Stillers D will shut him down and it’ll be some weird score like 18-15.

Both Giants/Cowboys games are on Thursday which I feel like has to be the first time that has happened (for any teams)

Technically one is not the Thursday Night game as one of them is Thanksgiving on FOX

Still weird