DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 14

RIPPA

You know the Booker-Man Goodell has already set it up for Week 17 Bears vs. Packers NFC North on the line. Cutty vs. Double Check. 

Bears play Dallas and then Philly in two weeks. Both will do the J-O-B to keep their races even. And what's this? Week 17 Dallas vs. Philly with the NFC East on the line. DOUBLE MAIN EVENT.

And the talking heads get to LOL at the Detroit FAIL narrative, and their coach gets blown up so a new coach will come in to bring discipline to the team. Lovie Smith. 

It's all there.

I'm imagining a scenario in which Calvin gets knocked out for the season and Lovie says things like "Jeremy Ross can be a #1 receiver in this league." 

On the flip side they would probably have a top 3 defense in football.  Hmm.  They should stick with Schwartz.

You know the Booker-Man Goodell has already set it up for Week 17 Bears vs. Packers NFC North on the line. Cutty vs. Double Check. 

Bears play Dallas and then Philly in two weeks. Both will do the J-O-B to keep their races even. And what's this? Week 17 Dallas vs. Philly with the NFC East on the line. DOUBLE MAIN EVENT.

And the talking heads get to LOL at the Detroit FAIL narrative, and their coach gets blown up so a new coach will come in to bring discipline to the team. Lovie Smith. 

It's all there.

I'm imagining a scenario in which Calvin gets knocked out for the season and Lovie says things like "Jeremy Ross can be a #1 receiver in this league." 

On the flip side they would probably have a top 3 defense in football.  Hmm.  Not sure if I want that at all.  They should stick with Schwartz.

ALL I CAN SAY TO YOU, IS THAT YOU ARE A LOATHSOME, DIABOLICAL HATER.

Yeah. I see much piling on of points in the future. I'm heading to bed.

So no offense, but it was wonderful reading this stream of posts the next day.

Really enjoyed that game in a way I haven't since the Cowboys blow-out.  The 9ers victory got overshadowed by the penalty "controversy" and the Falcons win was pretty mild.  Then that embarrassment last Monday.  Got a little pep in my step this week, I think. 

Poor honey badger.  He lost millions because people still freak out about weed, signed a heavily incentive based contract because of it AND had to put up with reporters forcing a redemption story on him all year.

And now he isn't even going to see a majority of his already bullshit contract.  Kid got fucked from every direction.

It's really shitty.  I hate LSU, and it just bothers the hell out of me that Mathieu's career got completely trashed for smoking weed while some complete fucking scumbag like Jeremy Hill never missed a game and will get scooped up as soon as someone needs a RB. 

What a drive. WHY CAN'T WE DO THAT MORE?!?!

Because Tony Romo is your starting QB, duh.

Says the man who is a fan of the Dallas Cowboys of the NFC North

Shit, I wish the Lions had the 5 Super Bowl trophies to go with the mediocrity.

And not have the best player in franchise history be disgraced into retirement because of years of futility.

And not have the best player in franchise history be disgraced into retirement because of years of futility.

I prefer the alternate theory I once saw in, I think, Sports Illustrated.  That he knew he was on the verge of breaking the all-time rushing record, didn't give a shit about it, knew that Smith wanted it desperately, so retired to let Emmit have it.

HEY!  It could be true.