DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK TWELVE

Mister TV

• RIPPA pinned this topic

The schedule for Thursday

Green Bay at Detroit - 12:30 PM (FOX)

Washington at Dallas - 4:30 PM (CBS)

San Francisco at Seattle - 8:20 PM (NBC)

Also - reminder that this is the first year with an official Black Friday game

Miami at New York Jets

And beginning this week - the NFL can flex the Monday Night game.

Obviously they aren't touching this week (since it is too late)

But Week 14 has two games and one of them is Green Bay at NY Giants 

I'm headed to Cali this Saturday to visit my aunt for a few days since she hasn't been doing well lately..

My two first cousins, their families, and I will all be going to the Chargers - Ravens game on Sunday at SoFi.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Mister TV said:

Our long national nightmare is over Matt Canada has been fired. 

Just thinking about the last line of Blame Canada:

"We must blame Canada, before someone thinks of blaming us!" 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

I’m afraid of the Chiefs offense if I’m not a Chief. That was their normal midseason form last night. Granted it’s really late season now. 

Their defense is killer like the announcers kept saying, pointing out how Mahomes gets all the attention etc. The only YAC they gave up last night was on those 2 screen passes. That was just plain it. If I were coaching defense I’d coach that up the most because we see more YAC than ever with all the short passes now, and that new move where they go 2 yards upfield then cut and are 10 yards downfield in 2 seconds. 

24 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

I’m afraid of the Chiefs offense if I’m not a Chief. 

Based on what? They've scored 30 points twice but 20 or fewer FIVE times. No offense with Patrick Mahomes will suck but KC is close. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tabe said:

Based on what? They've scored 30 points twice but 20 or fewer FIVE times. No offense with Patrick Mahomes will suck but KC is close. 

doesn't matter if the offense sucks there's three other idiots on the field that will call a roughing or holding or PI so that they get the first down anyway

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Potential new/part owner of the Fins. 

Will let Dolfan elaborate. 

Real estate mogul.  Ken Griffin is the dude's name.  Standard new billionaire wanting to do something flashy with his money.  

hopefully this isn't the first step of them becoming The San Antonio Outlaws or something

Yes I am aware that is a completely stupid thing to consider.  I am also aware that many billionaires are staggeringly stupid.

4 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

doesn't matter if the offense sucks there's three other idiots on the field that will call a roughing or holding or PI so that they get the first down anyway

More effective than hoping MVS catches a deep pass. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

there's a huge asterisk for anybody's offense vs the Bears and the Chiefs really haven't had that great of a scoring offense against anybody other than the Bears

Yet they still win 

we live in a society

Stuff keeps getting repeated like the LIONS ARE 8-2! The JAGUARS! The BROWNS!

Points taken but how about this? Saints/Vikings, Colts/Pats and Pats/Giants are unimportant games which has happened a time or 2, but now they’re not even memeable. They’re that uninteresting.

Edited by BloodyChamp