DVDVR Message Board

Upcoming Video Game Releases (2023 & Beyond)

RIPPA

Despite the thought that the Knights of the Old Republic Remake is dead, Jason Schreier says it’s very much still alive and in development at Saber Interactive.

Might be a case of it not being a PS5 (lol) exclusive now though.

6 hours ago, Casey said:

Despite the thought that the Knights of the Old Republic Remake is dead, Jason Schreier says it’s very much still alive and in development at Saber Interactive.

Might be a case of it not being a PS5 (lol) exclusive now though.

From this article, had to LOL

As Schreier noted, whether that means the game will ever come out is a very different question - but, at least by this latest report, at least two people are still working on it. For the time being, that is.

• Like 1

I saw someone say that it is because Beyond Good & Evil is about to hit its 20th Anniversary and Ubisoft is doing.... something about it

Okay - in looking around - apparently Ubisoft accidentally leaked its own game early and people were able to play it. So now they are trying to put the genie back in the bottle

But then they announced it anyway

https://x.com/bgegame/status/1729872094627090483?s=20

I’m probably the only one interested in the game, but I’ve got three codes for the closed alpha test of Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League if anyone wants it.

Not platform specific, so the code should work for Xbox, PlayStation and (I believe?) PC.

5 hours ago, Casey said:

I’m probably the only one interested in the game, but I’ve got three codes for the closed alpha test of Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League if anyone wants it.

Not platform specific, so the code should work for Xbox, PlayStation and (I believe?) PC.

I'd be curious. 

I know its two separate games, developers, etc... but boy did Gotham Nights not really grab my attention (I may or may not go back to it) so now my interest has gone down for Suicide Squad

On 12/4/2023 at 3:06 PM, Death From Above said:

I'm going to have to assume all that dialogue was a fan service thing? Because I've never played a Dragon Age game weirdly enough and that trailer told me literally nothing that I understood other than the date.

Yeah that was basically for fans and to also be all "WE ARE STILL WORKING ON THE GAME! PROMISE!"

• Like 1

Not a new game per se but I remember people playing it so I will mention it

Disney Dreamlight Valley is officially out of Early Access

With it comes a free content update that includes Multiplayer and somehow includes Jack Skellington (I barely know how the game works)

There is also a Paid DLC you can get if you want

9 minutes ago, SirFozzie said:

New SEGA games announced at The Game Awards: Crazy Taxi, Golden Axe, Shinobi, Streets of Rage, and... JET SET RAAAADDIOOOO!!!

https://youtu.be/0VHYLJR9pNg?si=VtXZijKTOajMJ9te

We lost our motherfucking minds just now!  We've been hoping for a new JSR and especially Crazy Taxi so this is wonderful news.

6 minutes ago, The Man Known as Dan said:

Tons of other people are going to disagree with me here, but I've been dreaming of a game with this exact concept for 15 years, so no game called out to me like this one did.

https://youtu.be/UinsNBOTNyU?si=DcLPy4UOcSTfDkBg

No disagreements here.  They've had the management games for some time but the real money's in a game like this.  If they do it right then it's going to be a winner.