DVDVR Message Board

RAW - 11/30/15

Dolfan in NYC

Loved the surprise Tommy Dreamer appearance. Best part of the show for me. Hope they get another ECW guy for an 8 man hardcore war at TLC. Originally wanted the Dudleyz in the tag title mix for a multi-team ladder match but digging the Dudleyz/Wyatts feud more now. Lot of short matches before the main event. the Charlotte stuff was odd but enjoyed Sasha/Brie while it lasted.

They've got Rhyno down in nxt. Might as well add him to the Dudleys/Dreamer vs. Wyatt's.

Here's what they do. They book both Sabu and Sandman, and whoever shows up to the arena and doesn't OD in a hotel room gets to wrestle in the match. Bring in Rhyno as a backup.

The only thing that can save Reigns at this point would be to give him a bus to travel across the country. An "express" if you will.

Reigns can get the Mass Transit gimmick and have New Jack attempt to murder him in the ring. That might get some sympathy for Roman.

Not only did they really not have to use that 8 man tag as a main event this week and could have saved it for next week, they should have gone down the same path with the faces as they did with the heels and just have them all come out as Headshrinkers, accompanied by Afa for no explanation at all.

If you can't get behind Headshrinker Dean, I don't know why you still watch this shit.

It just hit me.

Trying to play off a long dead promotion in order to draw interest...

Having a giant stable come together without much hype or rhyme or reason....

When did WWE hire TNA's writing team?

Dixie Carter doesn't really exist. She's actually Vince's other personality. He's got a whole Norman Bates thing going on.

it's kind of amazing how large chunks of the current script must read like:

Opening title segment: [writer's note: We don't have anything.  Can we just have New Day do it?]

Tag-team contender's angle: [writer's note: I got a little busy this weekend.  Can we just have New Day do it?]

Product sponsorship: [writer's note: Totally dropped the ball on this.  Can we just have New Day do it?]

Main event angle: [writer's note: Bro, I spaced.  CWJHNDDI?]

• Like 3

Someone mentioned Cena earlier.

I wouldn't put it past Vince to put out such a shitty, shitty show each week to get Cena back sooner.

You know Vince told HHH and Steph the belt goes back on Cena when he is done filming his new reality TV show.

But I am sure HHH will figure out a way to put himself over.  Ego is a terrible thing.

What the hell is this WM card that's supposed to put 100,000 in Jerry World? I guess TLC will have Reigns going over Sheamus which would beg the question why put this stable together in the first place but I'll wait and see on that one. 

Reigns vs. Cena?  uhmm  start ponying up for The Rock.

DISCLAIMER: I only watch Raw via WWE youtube clips.

This episode looked like a good episode from what I saw. Sheamus showing some personality, New Day being SMART heels and getting both teams DQ's, Roman actually getting a good pop and looking good carrying the belt, Titus O'Neil showing up again in Stardust's cosmic dimension, and of course the finish of Charlotte/Becky that actually build some type of character for both and adds some dynamic to an already flat relationship. I've never been a fan of Dreamer, but he has not overstayed his welcome in WWE, so I don't mind a 3D/Dreamer vs. Wyatts match/feud as long as the guys who will be on the roster 3 years from now (and who are all under 40) actually go over.

Again...a good Raw, from what I saw.

• Like 1

I wouldn't put it past Vince to put out such a shitty, shitty show each week to get Cena back sooner.

Vince: Look at this stable we've put together of non-American hosses!  What incredible odds they've got stacked up against everyone else on the roster!  It's going to be incredible when Cena comes back to beat them all and get the strap back!

Everyone:  Ok...so after that, he takes turns feuding with them all?

Vince: Don't be stupid!  When he takes the belt off Sheamus it'll be just in time for Orton to get back and win the Rumble!  Imagine...Wrestlemania headlined by Cena versus Orton for the world title!  What could be bigger than that?!?

You know Vince told HHH and Steph the belt goes back on Cena when he is done filming his new reality TV show.

But I am sure HHH will figure out a way to put himself over. Ego is a terrible thing.

At this point, we would all be so lucky if HHH put himself over.

• Like 2