DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I'm picking Bewildered Sabertooth to win.  It will be John Cena and the Wyatts as the final 4.  Bray has them eliminate Cena.  Then he has Harper step over the top rope.  He tells Battledome Spandex to do the same, but Brontosaurus Strangelove dumps Bray instead, turns face, points to the sign, and challenges the champ at Mania.  

Who gives a pizza-carrying rat's tail about smarks and their precious boos?  Those glue-eaters boo their mothers. Book Reigns to win, and promote Reigns-Lesnar II like it's one of Lesnar's UFC fights. Lesnar should go in as champ.  Book Rollins to drop the belt to Lesnar at Survivor Series with Sheamus thinking he can cash in on Brock, only to get knocked clean the fuck out.  Promote it as the Unifinished Business tour.  Brock finishes killing Rollins, and Reigns finishes his trip up the mountain at WM.

• Like 2

Who gives a pizza-carrying rat's tail about smarks and their precious boos?  Those glue-eaters boo their mothers. Book Reigns to win, and promote Reigns-Lesnar II like it's one of Lesnar's UFC fights. Lesnar should go in as champ.  Book Rollins to drop the belt to Lesnar at Survivor Series with Sheamus thinking he can cash in on Brock, only to get knocked clean the fuck out.  Promote it as the Unifinished Business tour.  Brock finishes killing Rollins, and Reigns finishes his trip up the mountain at WM.

It's one of two logical stories they could run with. I'm still not a big fan of Reigns and even with the decelerated push, he feels manufactured and overproduced even for a WWE Superstar. He's improved, no doubt about it but I feel like if he were to really convince people he should just pull a Rocky and turn on the people who rejected him. His character is the shits and I don't even think it would take a smark crowd for Brock to be the babyface in a feud between the two.

This better end with Mark Henry splitting wigs and finally getting paid for his air.

Yeah right. Mark Henry will be busy in the Andre the Giant Memorial JTTS we've got nothing for you battle royal at WM.

Why you gotta hurt me so bad? :(

I felt like destroying something beautiful.

• Like 2

I think they should do a yearly angle with Bryan where it's announced that he's booked at WM versus Sheamus, and he has to run a gauntlet of matches to avoid it, forever.

Instead of the Unfinished Business tour, they can have the sequel to the "Go To Hell" tour.  Call it the "Go Fuck Yourself" tour.

Since we're all fantasy booking here....Brock wins the Rumble and then he doesn't have to face anyone. He dares anyone to challenge him. He shows up at Mania and just sits in an empty chair for 15 minutes getting pelted with garbage as the announcers go nuts and Heyman just puts over what a monster this man is. Someone, ANYONE, comes down and wins clean.

• Like 1

Since we're all fantasy booking here....Brock wins the Rumble and then he doesn't have to face anyone. He dares anyone to challenge him. He shows up at Mania and just sits in an empty chair for 15 minutes getting pelted with garbage as the announcers go nuts and Heyman just puts over what a monster this man is. Someone, ANYONE, comes down and wins clean.

Jericho.

makes Brock tap to the Walls.

just to see every single fan lose their mind in rage.

• Like 1