DVDVR Message Board

Raw: 15 June 2015

Dolfan in NYC

Machine Gun KellyVerified account

‏@machinegunkelly
@FightOwensFight did you take the belt for 'best cheap shot' home tonite? please hit harder next time, that was chump change. 

Since MGK actually hit him first, I'd say he was wrong...

Machine Gun KellyVerified account

‏@machinegunkelly
@FightOwensFight did you take the belt for 'best cheap shot' home tonite? please hit harder next time, that was chump change. 

He also posted a bunch of emojis

The WWE might want to chat with their "celebs" before doing angles with them

Given that MGK was supposed to be the face, his no-selling the attack and playing to the fans afterward is actually company policy...

• Like 2

Seth loses the title to Brock, Triple H turns on Seth, SummerSlam match on.

Brock drops the title to Roman at SummerSlam.

Seems stupid for Lesnar to get the title at the July PPV, then lose it at the August one.

It's WWE...stupid is WHAT THEY DO!

Rock did it!

Seems stupid for Lesnar to get the title at the July PPV, then lose it at the August one.

It's WWE...stupid is WHAT THEY DO!

Rock did it!

But...but...PURE SPORTS BUILD!

The quicker Reigns wins the belt, the less predictable Wrestlemania 32 is. I mean as of right now I'd say the main event is Reigns (Rumble Winner) vs. Lesnar (Champion)

I agree with Brysynner.  By getting the belt on Reigns faster, they also put the possible Shield three-way fight at WM back on the table.  This option would free up Lesnar for a possible match with Austin (which is being denied, but I suspect we're being worked on that).

Yeah they're not going to have Lesnar take the belt off of Rollins only to lose it at the next show.  Lesnar will hold that thing all the way until mania. 

I wish they would keep Bray Wyatt off of my TV screen.  Nothing makes me less interested than completely meaningless feuds from a guy that's not very exciting to watch in the ring. 

• Like 1

So am I the only one still holding out for Brock/Austin?

This was a highly enjoyable Raw. I hate that ESPN spoiled that amazing Cleveland promo for me. And I say this as a proud Aggie who cheered on that little shit for two whole years, but Johnny Idiotface with a Miz shirt was Peak Manziel.

Yeah they're not going to have Lesnar take the belt off of Rollins only to lose it at the next show.  Lesnar will hold that thing all the way until mania. 

I wish they would keep Bray Wyatt off of my TV screen.  Nothing makes me less interested than completely meaningless feuds from a guy that's not very exciting to watch in the ring. 

I wonder if they do keep the belt on Brock till Mania and run Reigns/Lesnar 2 at Mania what the lead-up to that match would be like. Also if they wait that long, they're going to have to come up with a reason why Reigns wouldn't go after a man he feels he had beaten for the title.

Actually what they should do is have Lesnar win via DQ or something, have Reigns get the belt at SummerSlam from Rollins (finishing off that storyline and Reigns gets revenge on the guy who cost him the title) then Reigns subtlety comes out with other contenders for the belt and not Brock, leading to Brock winning the Rumble and taking on Reigns at Mania 32.

Well they now are going to spend all this time with the ridiculous Reigns/Wyatt crap so I guess Brock will have his time consumed with Rollins, Sheamus, and maybe someone else. I'm wondering what their next step will be with Owens and also how long they plan on having Cenan the position he's in now.

SMFH.

Kevin Owens @FightOwensFight Jun 16

I’d like to apologize for my actions tonight. I got carried away.

Machine Gun Kelly ‏@machinegunkelly Jun 16

@FightOwensFight did you take the belt for 'best cheap shot' home tonite? please hit harder next time, that was chump change.

Shame Youmanga  (RIP) isn't still around:

Don't laugh at Umaga, Steve-O.