DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2015 - APRIL

Dolfan in NYC

Looks like the Jays are doubling down on their 20 year old relievers

Brett Cecil has already been stripped of closer duties and it appears that 20 year old Miguel Castro will be the closer

Yeah, this is going to end well.

Would Cecil be any worse? At least Castro is an unknown quantity.

As an Oilers fan I am overly sensitive to young prospects being thrown in situations they probably should not be, but I get what you're saying.

The local Cubs broadcast apparently handed their intro to a clueless intern:

rrui12ux5dzdjgba6gg2.gif

Too fast for ya?

This is ABC-7s first year of baseball coverage in 66 years. They picked up around 24 games this year as part of the fallout of WGN America dropping Cubs broadcasts. There are going to be hiccups.

The local Cubs broadcast apparently handed their intro to a clueless intern:

rrui12ux5dzdjgba6gg2.gif

Too fast for ya?

This is ABC-7s first year of baseball coverage in 66 years. They picked up around 24 games this year as part of the fallout of WGN America dropping Cubs broadcasts. There are going to be hiccups.

Craig, why in gods name are you posting here and not watching the South Bend Cubs win on Opening Night on a Walk off Homer!

Well to be fair - it was only 4-0 (not that they were ever going to win that came) - but if we are going to start calling 4 run leads "blowouts" then it is going to be a long season

• Like 1

Well to be fair - it was only 4-0 (not that they were ever going to win that came) - but if we are going to start calling 4 run leads "blowouts" then it is going to be a long season

Considering its been 3+ years that the Yankees averaged more than 2 runs a game, then yeah.  They're still running with a lineup that couldn't hit water if they fell out of a fucking boat.

Considering its been 3+ years that the Yankees averaged more than 2 runs a game, then yeah.  They're still running with a lineup that couldn't hit water if they fell out of a fucking boat.

2014 - 3.91 RPG

2013 - 4.01 RPG

2012 - 4.96 RPG

etc. etc.

Before last year - the were under 4 was 1990

I love that you are more bitter than me