DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2014-15 Regular Season - 2nd Half

ChesterCopperpot

The Clippers' bench is useless this season.  If they get Crawford back, they could probably give GSW a series, but I still don't think they would win it.  I actually think they could win a Spurs series if they could get their defense on track(not likely) and Griffin/Jordan played their best ball.

I can't see the Spurs letting the Harden/Dwight act beat them 4 times in a series.

Not surprising that the 43 shot attempts by Westbrook was the most by a point guard in basketball-reference.com's database. Which starts at 85-86. I was unaware that the 46 shot attempts by Kobe when he scored 81 was only the 2nd most attempts he ever took. Once before he took 47 shots in 2002 against Boston. That game he scored 41, more attempts than points is pretty ugly, going 17-47 from the field and 7-7 from the line. Full list at basketball-reference here

Nets are going to have to depend on either Washington or Memphis. Congratulations on winning the 8 seed Pacers. Only way they don't is if Memphis has something to play for and they don't stage the NBA Die In .

Memo to Memphis: you guys liked playing for Hollins right? So would you mind saving his ass on Wednesday? It would be greatly appreciated.

Goddamit, why can't I buy a shirt with that Wisconsin logo on it yet?

Yeah, that logo is dope. Are these for next season or something?

I sorta hate Giannis mean-mugging. I love him so much as the friendly, happy-go-lucky teenager discovering smoothies. But if mean-mugging Giannis means he takes over the league as a 6'11" dude who moves like a member of the Chinese women's diving team, then I'll accept his anger and rage.

Good fucking luck to the rest of the NBA with these Warriors in the playoffs.

For real. I still don't know if America has caught on to how good these dudes are. David Lee is getting DNP-CD's. Lee would start on a whole bunch of playoff teams.

Goddamit, why can't I buy a shirt with that Wisconsin logo on it yet?

Yeah, that logo is dope. Are these for next season or something?

Yep. Unis will be revealed in June.