DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK TWELVE

Dolfan in NYC

Beast Mode gave a bunch of "yeah"s to the media after the game. It was pretty glorious. Media is already painting it as immature and another reason to cut ties, but seriously, it's a children's game that he happens to be super good at and their questions tend towards the inane. More people should fuck with them.

I give it 9/10, not quite as good as when Cam said the same spiel over and over but great.

Fuck Les Miles. He had Beckham on one side and Jarvis Landry on the other and I don't think LSU averaged 200 passing yards per game last year.

Also Mettenberger, Alfred Blue and Jeremy Hill on that team as well which shows how dumb the offensive playbook is for LSU.

With all respect to the Steelers, Niners, Dolphins, and Lions, I think we can officially declare San Diego is easily the worst "good team" in football

There have been at least 3 or 4 games this season San Diego would have lost/gave away in any of the past 10 years, so they are making some progress.

A bunch of my cousins and friends are Bills fans and they all went. They tried convincing me to go since tickets were free but I passed.

How many people are actually in the building?  My friends in Detroit were saying the free tickets had disappeared and people were actually selling them on Craigslist for up to $40 a pop.