DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK TWO

Dolfan in NYC

I really don't care for the "It's a black thing" that's cropping up either. It just feels like more media race baiting to get us at odds with each other. We had switches in my house. My brother had to go choose his and my mom tacked it up over the door as a reminder. But he was also 10 years old which is significantly different than some 4 year old child that has no idea what it's fucking doing half the time.

Sigh....when does the fucking game in which grown men hit each other violently start?

Sigh...

I believe Gonzo's exact thoughts right now are "I hate the fans of the teams I love"

I tend to stay out of the weekly threads, though FSW no longer being here to be a complete idiot any longer might change that.

But seriously, fuck this woman right in the fucking neck.

Hardy being deactivated sucks because he's a very good player, but the Panthers have great depth at DE.  Our second round DE pick, Kony Ealy, wasn't even active last week so I'll be interested to see how he performs in his first NFL game.  It would be great to have Frank Alexander, our 2nd string DE who could start for a good number of teams, wasn't an idiot and got himself suspended for the first four games this year.  Detroit has injuries at RT and they are down to their third string tackle so I still feel like our line is going to eat well today.

DeAngelo being injured is a lot like the DE situation.  Johnathan Stewart will grab a bunch of carries, Tolbert will carry most of the rest.  I really hope that we get to see Fozzy Whitaker today.  He ran really well in the preseason and basically took the last RB spot from Kenjon Barner.  We should be fine if the line can continue to open holes like they did last week against a really good interior defensive line.

Finally, gotta give props to my man Kelvin.  He was named rookie of the week for last week.  

Keep Pounding!

Since the Redskins are on CBS this week - we are getting no game on FOX at 1 pm (so obivously I am watching Red Zone)

What amuses me is that FOX is filling the time with a preview of Gotham.

NO NERD WATCHES FOOTBALL!!! COME TO US!!!!

Gonzo's Vikings have pleased me by making the Old the new, playing outside and rolling back their uniform to pre stupid pointy stripe days.

Oh and going 80 for a TD on the Pats in the opening drive of the game.  That was pretty cool too.