DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Bradley to Paige: "If all you want to do is fuck and hangout then I'm just going to get the fuck out here.."

uhhh I get where he's coming from but come on dude..  first world problems.

No one should be allowed to ever say that to Paige.  He can go straight to the underworld and turn left at the fourth ring.

Who the hell is this douche?  Did she meet him at a bar or something?

• Like 1

Have only watched the 1st episode Best: D Bry being himself stealing the show and I look forward to his book. Worst: Nikki Bella for the selfie incident and Singer Shane Hollister for not wanting to be fuck buddies plus being a Emo asshole.

I would love to hear more about the Bryan-Brie-Sheamus threesome. Quick everyone, to fanfiction.com!

Not going to lie, a few years ago when Brie did clotheslines that more like Polish hammers, I shipped for Brie and Sheamus.

A couple women I know watch Total Divas and they have no clue who AJ even is. I wondered what people would think of this mysterious champion of the divas division who never shows up anywhere.

That's hysterical. 

Bradley to Paige: "If all you want to do is fuck and hangout then I'm just going to get the fuck out here.."

uhhh I get where he's coming from but come on dude..  first world problems.

No one should be allowed to ever say that to Paige.  He can go straight to the underworld and turn left at the fourth ring.

Who the hell is this douche?  Did she meet him at a bar or something?

If Paige wants someone to fuck and hangout with, I'm single and only a couple of years older than her. 

• Like 1

uhhh I get where he's coming from but come on dude.. first world problems.

No one should be allowed to ever say that to Paige. He can go straight to the underworld and turn left at the fourth ring.

Who the hell is this douche? Did she meet him at a bar or something?

The guy is a lead singer in some band, so he does have a lot of options. Life ain't fair.

• Like 1

She admitted during the episodes that she's still hurt from a previous relationship. If she's not ready for a mature relationship with him, then he's right to back away.

I think the point most of us are saying is that we'd still love to fuck her, regardless if it's a serious relationship or not.

Episode 2 of the finale: biggest takeaways Nikki does not know the definition for Incest. Brie doesn't realize Nikki had a title match on PPV a few months before Survivor Series. Best: D Bry for being himself. Worst: Jonathan for all the things previously mentioned and Mark Carrano for being a weasely fuck face. The biggest facepop of the series will be if anyone ever just straightup sockets him in the face or kicks a field goal between his legs.

• Like 1

Paige is the type you definitely don't take to your mom.  But that's okay if you're not looking for that.  It didn't help that Bradley was looking to move forward, and he's pushing 30 at that.  Paige is only 22 and doesn't give a flying fuck about that right now.  But yeah, Bradley should have just looked elsewhere for a long-term girlfriend.  Hard to blame him on that, but still acted like a dick about it.  And The Natural, I knew coming on here somebody would say something along the lines of what you said, and that's cool.

I find it amusing we have to wait and see if the Bellas are Divas are not.  Spoiler alert:  THEY ARE!  They really believe all Total Divas viewers don't watch Raw/SD?  Alright, then.

I know that we're only seeing things as they want us to and we're missing out on the majority of their actual relationship that got her to the point of wanting to move in with him. I thought after watching those episodes that if that was me, I would fire my agent for suggesting I do that show since he was portrayed pretty badly.

Then I went to YouTube to see some of Emarosa's videos and realized he's always carries himself in a whiny/douchey way that creates a natural urge to want to punch him in the face.

The 'drama' on Season 3 was flat. The 'Saved By The Bell' type tropes used were not endearing at all and just made me dislike some of the cast even more. Natalie pretending crashing her car (while cameras roll) will get her out of a  WWE drug test in a post-Benoit word was beyond baffling. Eva Marie pretending she has body issues, Natalie (again) trying to get her cats into Hollywood, Brie and Nikki pretending that they have a BIG DECISION when it comes to re-signing with WWE as it relates to their careers (The Bellas left WWE the first time as they thought they had enough exposure to explore something in Hollywood. Hollywood didn't give a shit and they came running back to WWE).

With all that said, I will be watching season 4, but not for any hopes of anything 'juicy' happening. I just want my Titus and Bryan cameos (which both bring the lols), Miss Sandra popping up and putting someone in his/her place (if even for moment), Eva Marie looking good, and more adventures with the team of Paige and Alicia Fox. I don't ask for much so hopefully season 4 isn't full of 'Bella Brand' marketing meetings, Natalie being Natalie, and Cameron (shudders) being annoying. But then again, maybe I am asking for too much.

I think my favorite part was Nattie talking about how she wrote a heart felt letter to Cat Fancy to try and get her cats in it, and they never replied.  And Tyson says..."Yeah maybe a little TOO heartfelt!"  LOL, how insane of a Cat Lady do you have to be to get CAT FANCY, a magazine made exclusively for crazy cat ladies by crazy cat ladies, to be like, uh nevermind please leave us alone now.