DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

I do how they all transition from Kim Kardashion to Dick Murdock as soon as a younger diva gets there....

*women who were hired specifically for their looks bitch about another women being hired specifically for her looks*

• Like 1

Say Paige, how many years has your buddy Rosa Mendes had to learn how to wrestle? 

She was in OVW when Punk was there.

Total Divas blew Tough Enough out of the water but we knew that was going to happen before the episode even aried.

Best: Spanky for being super positive the whole time Worst:Eva Marie's leapfrog but for a person the biggest Heel of the whole show Mark Carano.

Road Dogg was the person telling Paige about Strike 2 which we all know is bullshit since Orton's on like Strike 9 or 10.

Say Paige, how many years has your buddy Rosa Mendes had to learn how to wrestle?

She was in OVW when Punk was there.

Total Divas blew Tough Enough out of the water but we knew that was going to happen before the episode even aried.

Best: Spanky for being super positive the whole time Worst:Eva Marie's leapfrog but for a person the biggest Heel of the whole show Mark Carano.

Road Dogg was the person telling Paige about Strike 2 which we all know is bullshit since Orton's on like Strike 9 or 10.

Yeah but the question is still what's strike one?

It wouldn't surprise me if Kendrick is sitting on a giant mushroom smoking a hookah on a future episode. But he came off well. I am terrified at the prospect of Eva Marie who can't do a leap frog doing topes. Or the roster catching her.

God what I wouldn't give for Taylor Matheny to show up (since she is Kendrick's wife) and then there could some weird Total Divas/Tough Enough alumni cross over special

Anyone who works with Mark Carano and doesn't punch his dumb weasel face has more self-control than me.

I thought he was so creepy when talking with the Bella's...especially Nikki. He practically had his hands all over her for a moment at one point. Didn't he also say something about Nikki becoming like The Rock or Cena but for the women which I thought was amusing.

• Like 1

That line was tremendous, and kudos to her for saying that shit with a straight face.

The main problem I have with reality shows (especially this one) is I consider everything to be bullshit even if it might not be.  Bret talking about Jim might have been real, but my mind instantly calls BS because of the nature of the show.  And the girl who Paige met outside a store could very well have been a real meeting, but given the show I doubt that.  It is possible the producers talked to her beforehand and set that up in a way.  But it just sucks that these possible real moments are questioned when played out on the show.  Now if the meeting with the fan was real, then that's awesome.  But at worst it put a really positive light on Paige and who she is (pushup bra be damned)

On the girl who met Paige on the street, the fact that her face was shown meant she signed off on being in the show. The fact that in one shot you could see one of the guys racing after her when she was walking off suggests he was going to get that, i.e. they didn't have prior approval, which suggests to me that it was completely real.

• Like 2

I think Brian Kendrick has more marijuana in his system, then many small countries combined.  I loved his "Man, who cares" spiel to Eva Marie.

Pilled-up Jim Neidhart yelling for his pain pills seconds after taking them kind of made me all kinds of sad.

Best moment was easily Bryan coming out of the sperm clinic room and going "It's so weird to me that you guys are waiting outside while I'm doing that...I'm gonna go wash my hands."

Cristobal, I didn't catch that part.  In that case that's a fucking awesome moment.  I feel that when allowed to just be her Paige is a sweetheart and completely real.  Speaking of real, Daniel is easily the realest guy in the room (bada boom!)  If you told me years ago he'd be singing the Bellas theme and be down with his test being filmed I'd think you were fucking insane.  But here he is doing that.

Still the Bella show so far (yawn), but at the end of the first ep there seems to be some interesting sub-plots going on with Paige et al. They should have brought back Rosa as a cast member for more 3 Amiga's~! shenanigans. Shame RVD isn't under contract, they could have remade Cheech & Chong with him & B-Ken. Wasn't cool they were picking on Eva either, she seems kinda harmless and she has that look which appeals to the mainstream, which is probably why they are fast tracking her instead of putting her on NXT, so maybe there's a bit of jealousy going on with the others?. Anyone else notice that Brie has a nasty mean streak? she was scathing towards Summer in the past and now seems to be acting that way towards Eva Marie now too. Although at one point they were like all best buds with each other & siding with her against Summer Rae. Quote of the show was Tyson's about not wanting to purr like a cat and that Nattie dom stuff was just all kinds of weird for a PG WWE show. Makes you wonder why they are doing the Total Divas show as essentially it's a TV-14 show when you think about it. Although imagine how bad, or unintentionally hilarious it would have been during the Vinny Ru Attitude Era, there'd be a cat fight in almost every scene, although they could have King Lawler have his own Apartment wrestling fed on the sly. You'd have Sunny & Sable fighting with each other & feuding, Chyna & Trips would be like the D-Bry & Brie (I guess), Godfather & Val could get up to a whole lot of wacky shenanigans (in character) and then Russo could have bragged "Total Divas got a 10.0 bro, no, no, no...it was a 20.5!!! yeah that's it, when Sunny...she was doing...stuff...backstage and...yeah, she slapped Sable when she walked in on her and Mero ran out of nowwhere and Chris ran out of the room with Sunny too and they did this whole big schmoz, this huge cat fight bro and all the boys in the back bro, they had to tear them apart, it was great bro...Rocky did his people's eyebrow at the camera too, it was gold bro, I tell ya, it popped a huge Neilsen bro I tell ya...it broke the internet, it was dial up internet back then, but it broke the internet too!!!"