DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it's Cameron's turn to hear "Girl, bye!"  Can't say I'm going to miss her, she's been pretty annoying on the show.  That and she's hardly on TV as it is.  Would have kept Rosa because of the Three Amigas but what can you do.  I'm all for Naomi coming back, especially since she's been featured more.

Cameron & Rosa have been bumped from the next season - Naomi is coming back.

Why can I only like this post once? I'm so happy the worst cast member is gone for season 4 or at least the 1st half whatever I'm going to drink some Stella Atrois in celebration! FUCK YEAH! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• 1 month later...

E! UK have just finished airing Season 3 of TD so thought I'd share a few thoughts:

- Jonathan came across as really douchey to Eva Marie in the finale, as did Paige's BF

- The 3 Amiga's (I guess 500, 600 & 1200 ;) ) are fun, they should bring back Rosa for Season 4

- Nattie is like the mother of the group, but the episode with her & Tyson helping her Dad was cool

- The Bella's melodrama gets grating at times, but Brie's likable though and the D-Bry appearances = ratings

- The bucket list episode with Eva's dad was cool too

Liked the second season better than this one and I think less focus on the Bellas would be better for Season 4 (but don't see that happening tho) and more of the 3 Amiga's~!. 

My fear is even if the Bellas get their own rumor spinoff show they still would get the most screen time on Total Divas. Hopefully if they do get the spinoff a cause in the contract will limit there time on Total Divas.

• 1 month later...

With the season starting back up might as well bring this back from the dead.

Could go on and on about how awkward as fuck the whole Nattie as a dominatrix part was, especially with her mom walking in (had to be setup, it's a reality show)  Instead I ended up impressed with how awesome Brian Kendrick seems to be as a trainer.  He looked like a million bucks in this.  As for Eva, guess we'll see what happens.  She does look better in training.

Brian Kendrick came off as a pretty chill dude that you'd think would be out of place in this business but nevertheless he's got natural ability out the wazoo, and then I laugh because that's been Bryan's gimmick on this show.

Eva's line about empowering women, spoon-fed as it probably was, was hilarious in a way I'm sure the E didn't intend.

Moment of the show was Nattie seeing the raccoon tail butt plug and saying her cats would love it.