DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Someone please punch Mark Carrano in his little weasel face.

Yep or Sweet Saraya Knight kicks him right in the dick!

Best: Paige for being awesome and Dolph for his comeback comment towards Nikki.

Worst: Cameron being herself and thus balance is restored to Total Divas.

• Like 1

Gah, now I'm reminded of that after voting yesterday!  Sorry, Titus.

Paige is still awesome.  Nattie was actually decent.  Nikki said "Cray, cray" for some dumb reason.  And Cameron is fucking horrible.

I love this show.  Take Cameron out of this and I'd love it a lot more.

Gah, now I'm reminded of that after voting yesterday!  Sorry, Titus.

Paige is still awesome.  Nattie was actually decent.  Nikki said "Cray, cray" for some dumb reason.  And Cameron is fucking horrible.

I love this show.  Take Cameron out of this and I'd love it a lot more.

I didn't think of it until after I voted as well but Titus made the 2nd round so we can use that to vote for him depending on who he faces.

Who is Mark Carrano? They play it like he's making talent decisions but isn't that Hunter's job? He seems like a weasel in a suit that will be here today and gone tomorrow.

You know how you know he doesn't have actual power? He's in charge of the Divas.

Oh snap! Bradley is breaking reality show kayfabe with the microphone tear-off! So every other situation on the show where the mics stay on aren't "real". I don't know what to think anymore! I thought this was a documentary!

• Like 1

"My cats definitely have Grumpy Cat potential. They could break out into Hollywood."

No statement on TV has ever made me so furious.

Followed by a picture of what has got to be the ugliest dry cat I've ever seen. "Grumpy cat potential"? Try "fucking FRIGHTENING cat potential".

Also, Nikki saying that "AJ has been champion a really long time" near the tail end of AJ's 2-month reign after she and Paige trading it back and forth. Didn't we earlier see Paige with the belt on this show?

Lastly, I'm really glad that Bryan ended up in the ladder match instead of one with Sheamus, because if not, I feel that somehow a naked Bryan "ninja-kicking" Sheamus for petting naked-Brie's head would probably have been part of the angle.